Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > How to secure yourself from the Central Security Service

How to secure yourself from the Central Security Service

PeeCee

"GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Jun 21, 12:18 am, "PeeCee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> "GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Hi:

>> > Here is how to secure yourself against the evil Central Security
>> > Service:

>> > 1. Make sure your computer does NOT have any NVRAM

>> > 2. Make sure your MAC addy is dynamic

>> > 3. Access the internet via a publicly-available wireless access point
>> > -- such as an internet cafe

>> Where they can set up a packet scanner and log everything you send and
>> recieve.
>> Don't forget they don't have to have access to the Cafe, all they have to
>> do
>> is put the packet sniffer in at the Exchange/Cable cabinet.
>> You will be easy enough to pick up from your 'Signature'

> What is my "signature"?

Those traits, habits and preferences 'you' exhibit when using the net.
Make no mistake if you are under surveillance (and I seriously doubt you
are) your profile will show just how 'predictable' you are.

Lets take your MAC paranoia for example.
Your profile will show whenever you connect to the internet your MAC will
allways be different.
Given most folk use the same MAC 99.99% of the time your habit of changing
your MAC instantly makes you stand out and forms part of your 'Signature'

P.

Rod Speed

GreenXenon wrote
> Rod Speed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> GreenXenon wrote
>>> Rod Speed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>>> How?

>> If I told you that I'd have to kill you. Again.

> You always say that.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist paranoid loonys ?

> Just tell me and get it over with.

No thanks, we need someone to laugh at.

GreenXenon

On Jun 21, 5:52 pm, "PeeCee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > On Jun 21, 12:18 am, "PeeCee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> "GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> >>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Where they can set up a packet scanner and log everything you send and
> >> recieve.
> >> Don't forget they don't have to have access to the Cafe, all they have to
> >> do
> >> is put the packet sniffer in at the Exchange/Cable cabinet.
> >> You will be easy enough to pick up from your 'Signature'

> > What is my "signature"?

> Those traits, habits and preferences 'you' exhibit when using the net.
> Make no mistake if you are under surveillance (and I seriously doubt you
> are) your profile will show just how 'predictable' you are.
>

> Lets take your MAC paranoia for example.
> Your profile will show whenever you connect to the internet your MAC will
> allways be different.
> Given most folk use the same MAC 99.99% of the time your habit of changing
> your MAC instantly makes you stand out and forms part of your 'Signature'

But isn't it my MAC address that makes me identifiable? If my MAC addy
keeps changing, how will the Central Security Service know who I am?

GreenXenon

On Jun 21, 5:52 pm, "PeeCee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Your profile will show whenever you connect to the internet your MAC will
> allways be different.

How will my "profile" be visible?

Isn't there a way to hide it or make it dynamic while using the
internet [and posting messages] so that no one will no who I am?

Rod Speed

GreenXenon wrote
> PeeCee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> GreenXenon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>>> PeeCee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

Pure fantasy.

They dont even need to do that.

>>> What is my "signature"?

>> Those traits, habits and preferences 'you' exhibit when using the
>> net. Make no mistake if you are under surveillance (and I seriously
>> doubt you are) your profile will show just how 'predictable' you are.

>> Lets take your MAC paranoia for example.

>> Your profile will show whenever you connect
>> to the internet your MAC will allways be different.

>> Given most folk use the same MAC 99.99% of the
>> time your habit of changing your MAC instantly makes
>> you stand out and forms part of your 'Signature'

> But isn't it my MAC address that makes me identifiable?

Nope.

> If my MAC addy keeps changing, how will the Central Security Service know who I am?

By your signature, stupid.

Rod Speed

GreenXenon wrote
> PeeCee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>> Your profile will show whenever you connect to
>> the internet your MAC will allways be different.

> How will my "profile" be visible?

By from the fact that your MAC is always different, stupid.

No one else's is different every time.

> Isn't there a way to hide it or make it dynamic while using the
> internet [and posting messages] so that no one will no who I am?

Nope. Just the fact that its always different absolutely guarantees that its you, stupid.

PeeCee

"GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Jun 21, 5:52 pm, "PeeCee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> "GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > What is my "signature"?

>> Those traits, habits and preferences 'you' exhibit when using the net.
>> Make no mistake if you are under surveillance (and I seriously doubt you
>> are) your profile will show just how 'predictable' you are.
>>

>> Lets take your MAC paranoia for example.
>> Your profile will show whenever you connect to the internet your MAC will
>> allways be different.
>> Given most folk use the same MAC 99.99% of the time your habit of
>> changing
>> your MAC instantly makes you stand out and forms part of your 'Signature'

> But isn't it my MAC address that makes me identifiable? If my MAC addy
> keeps changing, how will the Central Security Service know who I am?

Nope, you make yourself identifiable by your own actions.

Changing MAC's
Time of day you are on.
Websites you visit
Days you 'dont' come on.
Newsgroups visited.
Content of posts to newsgroups.
Logging on at different Cafe's
What is searched for.
What Anti Virus you use (and don't use)
etc etc.

i.e. your 'Signature'

P.

GreenXenon

On Jun 22, 1:58 am, "PeeCee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > On Jun 21, 5:52 pm, "PeeCee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> "GreenXenon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> >>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Those traits, habits and preferences 'you' exhibit when using the net.
> >> Make no mistake if you are under surveillance (and I seriously doubt you
> >> are) your profile will show just how 'predictable' you are.

> >> Lets take your MAC paranoia for example.
> >> Your profile will show whenever you connect to the internet your MAC will
> >> allways be different.
> >> Given most folk use the same MAC 99.99% of the time your habit of
> >> changing
> >> your MAC instantly makes you stand out and forms part of your 'Signature'

> > But isn't it my MAC address that makes me identifiable? If my MAC addy
> > keeps changing, how will the Central Security Service know who I am?

> Nope, you make yourself identifiable by your own actions.
>
> Changing MAC's
> Time of day you are on.
> Websites you visit
> Days you 'dont' come on.
> Newsgroups visited.
> Content of posts to newsgroups.
> Logging on at different Cafe's
> What is searched for.
> What Anti Virus you use (and don't use)
> etc etc.

How would anyone know the following and is there a way to hide it
while still accessing the net?:
1. Time of day I am on
2. Websites I visit
3. Newsgroups visited
4. What is searched for
5. What Anti Virus I use
6. My browser
7. My OS

What technical stuff [as in coded IDs] other than the MAC address and
IP address can reveal my who, how, what, when, where, why?

How would people know that it's me searching for stuff or visiting
websites/newsgroups?

GreenXenon

On Jun 22, 4:08 am, "Ato_Zee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Packet sniffers can be set to trigger on
> practically anything of interest, even
> onion servers that give you a succession of
> IP addresses won't help.

Is there a defense against packet-sniffers while accessing the net?

Are there any coded IDs that allow the packet-sniffers to figure me
out? If so, while continuously changing those IDs help me?

Those operating the packet-sniffers will detect where the victim's
information is from via some type of ID. Using this ID they monitor
what the victim is doing. Right?

> If you want to just communicate (not surf)
> using the internet then there are better ways of
> going about it.

Like what?

GreenXenon

On Jun 22, 9:17 am, "Ato_Zee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > What technical stuff [as in coded IDs] other than the MAC address and
> > IP address can reveal my who, how, what, when, where, why?

> > How would people know that it's me searching for stuff or visiting
> > websites/newsgroups?

> So you need to build a machine that stores nothing
> about itself, no bootstrap ROM, as pointed out toggle
> in the bootstrap code, then get the OS off some media.
> But then of course you possess the incriminating OS
> media.

What the legal alternative to the incriminating OS media?

> Building such a machine, including its OS and
> network drivers is not a trivial task.

What if I'm rich enough to pay someone to build me a customized
machine which has all of the above except the illegal media?

All I want is for my identity as opaque as possible while on the net.
So I can say what I want on the internet w/out worrying about the
Central Security Service filing defamation charges against me.

I want to expose the Central Security Service for their lies. I want
to reveal to the American public how the Central Security Service are
the most evil, cold-hearted, pro-muslim, anti-American traitors to
ever exist.

I was watching the History channel a couple of weeks ago. The Central
Security Service knew that 9/11 would happen. However, they chose not
to care. They knew of the signs of the impending attack but they chose
to keep it secret. They wouldn't even let the FBI, CIA, and police
know about it.

The Central Security Service abuse our soldiers just for fun. They
poison our soldiers with toxins such as Agent Orange and the BZ
hallucinogen. They do this just for the cruel pleasure of causing
harm.

The FBI, CIA, and police are usually good people. Its the Central
Security Service who are sick bastards.