Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Career in Networking & Network Security

Career in Networking & Network Security

jack wal

Hiii if you want to make career in Hardware Networking & Network
Security
Want to do MCSE, CCNA, MCSA, CCNP, CEH, CISSP, MCTS with the
following.

1. Industry experienced Trainer
2. Quality ifrastructure
3. robust real life projects
4. 100% job assistance
5. Quality Training

just go to JODO institute.

I have recently completed my all basic hardware, MCSE , CCNA & CCNP
from Jodo Institute. It is located at Okhla, Delhi. I tell u these
people are really professional and have trained me and my batch mates
for real industry scenerios & experience.
For more details contact:
Jodo Institute
A-2 IInd Floor,Okhla Phase-1.
NewDelhi-110020.