Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: motzarella

Re: motzarella

chuckcar

philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I just got an email that news.motzarella.org is changing as of July
> first...but the new, news server is now up and running.
>
> I tried it but it only has half a dozen news groups avail...
>

> anyone have more info?

Yes, it's all true. I got the email myself. No idea why the name change.
If your client gives the option download the *entire* group list as that
seems to work better than just getting the new groups a lot of the time.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Tony

Well the more news servers you got then all the better to *FROG* you with.
Just like the *big* bad wolf in the forest.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

the realm of understandability

alan

"chuckcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I just got an email that news.motzarella.org is changing as of July
>> first...but the new, news server is now up and running.
>>
>> I tried it but it only has half a dozen news groups avail...
>>

>> anyone have more info?

> Yes, it's all true.

Did someone ask you to comment on the veracity of the announcement?

>I got the email myself. No idea why the name change.

That's hardly news --- you consistently have no idea what you're talking
about.

> If your client gives the option download the *entire* group list as that
> seems to work better than just getting the new groups a lot of the time.

Your "information" is nearly always worthless, and your speculations have
even less value.

P.S. Best newsgroup for motzarella-related questions is motzarella.support
(n.b. chuckcar does not post there . . . )