Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview doesn't update while panel.visable = false

Gridview doesn't update while panel.visable = false

Kivak Wolf

Evening,

I cannot seem to find a solution to this problem. I currently have 3
panels with dataviews in them. Now, I only want to see one panel at a
time, and each dataview displays different data pertaining to the same
date. Now I use a calendar to change the date. However, when I click
on a date, the gridview that is in a visible panel is updated just
fine. However, when I set another panel to visible = true, it contains
the old data still. Is there any way to update a gridview when the
panel it is in is visible = false?

Thanks!
-Kivak