Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Can not install Window Xp Pro

Can not install Window Xp Pro

Wilmer

I had bought a new HD trying to install Wind. Xp. Pro and the Pc re-start by
itself,the error said something like''problems with BIOs dissable cache
etc,etc,etc.
Can anyone help

Carlos

Wilmer,
You will have to be more specific, specially on those "etc".
What OS are you trying to install?
XP 32-bit or XP 64-bit?
Please take into account that we only deal with 64-bit OSs here.
In what part of the installation is your PC re-starting?
New HDs are usually SATA so the "F6" drivers might be necessary.
Carlos