Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > SilverStone LC17 HTPC Case @ ThinkComputers.org

SilverStone LC17 HTPC Case @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Everyone HTPC or Home Theater Personal Computer. When the concept originally came out, I really couldn't see why I would want or need one. As time passed though, I came to realize that much more could be done with an HTPC than just watch movies. With the vast new and improved hardware and television sets, the quality just gets better and better. Of course you could go and buy an HTPC, but where is the fun in that? Better to build one yourself, that way it is customized to your needs and wants. As the popularity of HTPC has grown, more companies are making HTPC cases, and today I have the pleasure of reviewing one from Silverstone.”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=244