Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: The only reason

Re: The only reason

richard

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:11:42 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The only reason he's not back in Prison at the moment is because he hasn't
>commit another so-called "violent felony" like he did last time against the
>children and the animals.

Hey shitshine.
What exactly is the warrant for?
You do know it is legal to call an asshole like you all kinds of names
right?
Then I highly suspect that there is no such warrant unless this person
actually committed a crime within the state of NY.
Otherwise you'd need to file in a federal court in which case the
warrant would have been served in Ohio.

As I lived in Cincinnati for 45 years, I do know "EXACTLY" where this
address is. I also happen to know that Hamilton County Ohio has no
SWAT. At least not one in the style of what you might see from
Hollywood. If that's needed, they just break out the big guns, gather
up a few well seasoned deputies and bust down the doors.

Evan Platt

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:03:27 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> I also happen to know that Hamilton County Ohio has no
>SWAT. At least not one in the style of what you might see from
>Hollywood. If that's needed, they just break out the big guns, gather
>up a few well seasoned deputies and bust down the doors.

Oh?

http://norwoodpolice.org/hcpaswat.htm

richard

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 07:51:09 -0700, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:03:27 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>> I also happen to know that Hamilton County Ohio has no
>>SWAT. At least not one in the style of what you might see from
>>Hollywood. If that's needed, they just break out the big guns, gather
>>up a few well seasoned deputies and bust down the doors.

>Oh?
>
>http://norwoodpolice.org/hcpaswat.htm

Not exactly a team from the county itself.
Since this team is comprised mainly of officers from the "association"
that tells me this SWAT is not dedicated to any one department.
Which really ain't a bad idea considering that the county comprises of
numerous cities and villages which could not otherwise have such a
thing. This SWAT is fairly new so I was not aware of it.

I've said it for a long time that Hamilton county needs to go to a
"metro" style police department like that of LA county. Which would
eliminate all those little burg departments like Norwood, which by the
way is a full fledged city, and numerous other cities in the county.