Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Spider Virus?

Re: Spider Virus?

Mike Easter

mickeymuffin wrote:
> have a tiny "spider" crawling around on my computer screen,

Does that mean you see a living arachnid somewhere in your monitor's
display area or does that mean something else?

> think it
> might be a virus of some kind, ran spybot,ad aware, avg, Malwarebytes'
> Anti-Malware and SUPERAntiSpyware nuthin showing tho. anyone any
> ideas?

Why would you confuse a living arachnid or other insect with a computer
virus? Are you daft? Is this a troll?

> tried googling it and only got one similar
>
> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1020503AASwZ1x

You screwed up your link as well. That should be
<http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090611020503AASwZ1x> or
http://snipr.com/k1l4m

The person who wrote that question also failed to make themselves clear
about whether they were talking about insect life or something else.

--
Mike Easter