Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > customers

customers

Anabolik

Does anyone know the sites where I can find the customers for creating
software? Thanks.

Roedy Green

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 05:27:01 -0700 (PDT), Anabolik <(E-Mail Removed)>

>Does anyone know the sites where I can find the customers for creating
>software? Thanks.

I take it English is a second language for you.

Perhaps you mean:

1. how to I find software so customers can write their own simple
programs?

2. how can I market my programs to customers?

3. Where can I find people to write custom programs for me?
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

If everyone lived the way people do in Vancouver, we would need three more entire planets to support us.
~ Guy Dauncey

Anabolik

I want to find the customers which want to create some software. I can
write this software for them. So I want to know sites where I can find
the customers.

Anabolik

I want to find the customers which want to create some software. I can
write this software for them. So I want to know sites where I can find
the customers.

Dave Miller

http://guru.com/pro/index.aspx
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder...t/default.aspx