Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to scrape data from Web page and insert into Database

how to scrape data from Web page and insert into Database

randi2160 randi2160 is offline
Junior Member

Hi, i need assistance in scraping data and placing it into a database.
I am looking for an automative way of Going to a webpage, Scraping it for the contact information like Name, address, email and website address .... bascially scraping yellow page data and post it in my own database

1. Go to ex: pluralism.org/
2. On the page that list Hindumandirs by state simply go to those pages and each link and scrape the name of mandir, address of mandir and contac information. Image for each correspodning post will be cool too.
3. Take that data and insert it into my database

Can someone give me a code to do that?