Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Routers and VLAN connecting via p2p t1

Routers and VLAN connecting via p2p t1

gentouru gentouru is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I am using two routers as bridge to connect to the main site via a point to point t1. My bridge is working and VLAN 1 (default) works as well, but VLAN 100 is acting strange. It can ping the main location but when ssh into main location it will jam up if too much data are being processed. I have no problem ssh server at the main location via vla100.. I think my routers are removing the vlan tag or something.. I use 1720 for my routers.

thanks
henry