Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Lan Connectionn suggestion

Lan Connectionn suggestion

user80 user80 is offline
Junior Member

hey..

i hav two pc at home.I hav mtnl broadband service on one of the pc with lan card.My other pc dont hav lan card...i want to connect both my pc's such dat i can use internet on both and aslo share files among them without internet connection in later one..pls help me..

textwords textwords is offline
Junior Member

on the PC with internet connection, install two Lan-cards, one is for internet connection. and another one is connectted to your other PC without internet connection.

On both PC's control panel, find "add or set an family internect connection", and follow the instructions, you can easily let both PC connected to internet, and let them share files and printers.

Software suggestion, progam that will disconect my lan on a timeschedule to enable and disable the internet Jeremy NZ Computing 8 08-17-2005 07:24 PM
Can't connect wired linksys lan to wireless belkin lan Tom D Wireless Networking 4 01-24-2005 02:06 PM
Lan-to-LAN tunnel (IOS - VPN 3000) ICMP problem stretch Cisco 2 01-21-2004 01:49 PM
lan-to-lan vpn over adsl blaj Cisco 0 11-19-2003 08:32 PM
IPSec - Lan to Lan - Nat routers - 1 Static and 1 Dynamic ip Sharqy_5 Cisco 0 07-20-2003 09:35 PM

Advertisments