Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > QNAP TS-119 Turbo NAS

QNAP TS-119 Turbo NAS

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Hot Hardware have a review of the QNAP TS-119 Turbo NAS, a high quality storage unit for small businesses and home users:

Quote:
QNAP, purveyor of Network Attached Storage devices large and small, has just recently introduced what it's calling the world's most affordable NAS server with iSCSI. The device they speak of is the single-bay TS-119 Turbo Pro, which we've taken into our labs and scoped out across the pages to come. The device itself is just marginally larger than a typical external hard drive, and at first glance, that's exactly what it looks like. The array of LED-backlit words down the front panel and the port selection around back give away its true nature, though, as this thing is built for networks from the ground-up.
Read more here.