Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > To who concern

Reply
Thread Tools

To who concern

 
 
floffy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2009

2 hroups have been create and are moderated

alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2009
Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>floffy wrote:
>> 2 hroups have been create and are moderated


>> alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
>> gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel


>What's a hroup?


Moderated. )
--

Iraq Spam
http://imgur.com/CSdDq.jpg
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Shel-hed
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2009
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:50:33 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>floffy wrote:
>> 2 hroups have been create and are moderated
>>
>> alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
>> gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel

>
>What's a hroup?


First was froup, then group, now hroup.
Also, it could be that he is the Swedish Chef.
"Froupa groupa hroupa chiikin."

 
Reply With Quote
 
floffy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2009

Shel-hed;911 Wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:50:33 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)>wrote:
>
> >floffy wrote:
> >> 2 hroups have been create and are moderated
> >>
> >> alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
> >> gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel

> >
> >What's a hroup?

>
> First was froup, then group, now hroup.
> Also, it could be that he is the Swedish Chef.
> "Froupa groupa hroupa chiikin."


My god , Guy

English msg not write by a english person !


--
floffy
 
Reply With Quote
 
elaich
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2009
Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

>
> What's a hroup?


It's just like 'whinging.'

What the hell is 'whinging?' I see it everywhere now.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Whiskers
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2009
On 2009-06-10, elaich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Rôgêr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
>>
>> What's a hroup?

>
> It's just like 'whinging.'
>
> What the hell is 'whinging?' I see it everywhere now.


You're doing it )

<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whinge?jss=0>

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
-- ~~~~~~~~~~
 
Reply With Quote
 
chuckcar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2009
Shel-hed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:50:33 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>floffy wrote:
>>> 2 hroups have been create and are moderated
>>>
>>> alt.nntp.dnews<- support for server nntp Dnews
>>> gexel.general <- Tech support videotron/gexel

>>
>>What's a hroup?

>
> First was froup, then group, now hroup.
> Also, it could be that he is the Swedish Chef.
> "Froupa groupa hroupa chiikin."
>

Knock yourself out:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~jbc/home/chef.html

There's also a command line version out there somewhere I saw a few years
back: takes a text file in and spews out "chef speak". Every paragraph
ends with Bork, Bork, Bork!

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
 
Reply With Quote
 
Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-12-2009
chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>There's also a command line version out there somewhere I saw a few years
>back:


Talk to somebody who cares
http://www-ai.ijs.si/eliza/eliza.html


--

Just one adventure of Mr. Gay
http://www.fukung.net/v/11838/8df818...38e200fe39.jpg
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
security concern with bridge mode in xp =?Utf-8?B?bmljaw==?= Wireless Networking 0 12-20-2004 03:27 AM
PIX 515 Security Concern Ste Cisco 2 09-30-2004 01:00 AM
To whom it may concern =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 17 04-06-2004 12:35 AM
Bug or security concern related to upload of binary files and IHttpModule? Kenneth Myhra ASP .Net 2 02-16-2004 01:43 PM
Cisco IPSEC VPN to CheckPoint firewall and linux server concern qazaka Cisco 0 10-09-2003 08:18 AM



Advertisments