Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > html piano

html piano

Jan C. Faerber

http://www.google.at/search?q=html+piano

Here I find only solutions with Java and Flash.
Can it be done aswell with a lot of frames assigning each one a
background sound?
Or with CSS, ... etc.?

[There must be some kind of way out of here]

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Jan C. Faerber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://www.google.at/search?q=html+piano
>
> Here I find only solutions with Java and Flash.
> Can it be done aswell with a lot of frames assigning each one a
> background sound?
> Or with CSS, ... etc.?

You are not likely to be able to play the piano on frames or on a page
made by a person as skilled in HTML and CSS as Chopin was skilled as a
pianist and composer until

1. HTML 17

2. CSS 12

and

3. A fast quantum computer.

comes along.

But please, this is just a wild guess.

--
dorayme

Jan C. Faerber

On 8 Jun., 09:37, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You are not likely to be able to play the piano on frames or on a page
> made by a person as skilled in HTML and CSS as Chopin was skilled as a
> pianist and composer until
>
> 1. HTML 17
>
> 2. CSS 12
>
> and
>
> 3. A fast quantum computer.
>
> comes along.
>
> But please, this is just a wild guess.
>
> --
> dorayme

I don't have any skills to cork a midi piano with the PC and assign
the data to the css <div>s.
If I had I could provide [after some ages] a zip file with html pages
referring to thousands of sounds. [wait stop! - that's enough!]
I just ask to get a simple piano without flash and without java.

To tell the truth: I am too lazy to search for the infos and want to
claim attention aswell (o;
No *jokingly* sorry - but at least I did not find a real html piano.
And believe me: The whole mess with those financial crises derives
from deprication of good ideas, material and spiritual values during
the history of html.
Means: I don't have to buy any small keyboard to listen to simple
single sounds if I get my html piano. => some tags and code would
please my desire.
Good night - hey - it's already 10:30 am. - I have to drink coffee.

PS: There are some programmers and writers who don't have any idea of
proper typewriting.
They only use there forefingers.

khullarmaddy khullarmaddy is offline
Junior Member

IT has Already been done on html and css.............
http://p-ano.com/

Antec Minuet 300 Piano Black Slimline PC Case Review @ Virtual-Hideout Silverstrand Front Page News 0 05-17-2006 12:40 PM
What`s prettier than roses on a piano? Dr.Crusty DVD Video 3 06-27-2005 05:10 PM
interactive piano Lucas Raab Python 0 10-16-2004 11:46 PM
Scheduling program for piano tuner and PDA Steve Freides Computer Support 2 06-14-2004 09:58 PM
pls critique my lighting (piano photos) yonnermark Digital Photography 0 05-01-2004 10:33 PM

Advertisments