Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > please help with the publising a .net web app.

please help with the publising a .net web app.

Sedat Eyuboglu

How can i publish my .net application to the remote server.
i developed classes and build the all application on my server there is no
error. All thigs ok. but on the server i couldn't run it.
i think there is an error with the publishing. What is the rules for
publishing a .net app to the remote server.
all events and other methodes for my pages codded in classes... is it
requires a special operation while publishing.

the remote server has the .net frame work installed.
thanx...

--
Sedat Eyuboglu
www.bestflashdesigns.com

Shan

Whats the error you are getting.

You can compile all the pages and just copy your aspx,ascx
pages,web.config,global.asax pages to ur remote server.You
dont need any of your .cs/.vb files....

Thanks,
-Shan

Sedat Eyuboglu

Server Error in '/' Application.

but i can't see the detailed error message

server says your web.config file configured to show customerrors
i changed the line to
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
but there is nothing changed

i ll contanct with the hosting company may be there is a setting that i must
know...

news:OF$(E-Mail Removed)...