Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Print e-mail address book

Print e-mail address book

Newman

How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra garbage?
I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion

Evan Platt

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:03:13 -0400, "Newman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra garbage?
>I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion

Enable the "Print Address Book Without A Lot Of Extra Garbage" option
when you go to print.

Mike Easter

Newman wrote:
> How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra
> garbage? I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion

Maybe you don't actually want to print it out.

Export it as a csv (start with export addressbook other). Control which
fields are saved (you will have to be more specific than 'a lot of extra
junk') such as Name & email address or lastname firstname email etc.

Then, you have to figure out which app you are going to use to
access/import and print the csv. OpenOffice?

Sometimes people think they want to print something when in reality they
are trying to do something else with it than put it on a piece of paper.
No one wants to have to take someone's printout and then type it back
into some other database.

People are always asking, "How can I take this addressbook printout and
put it into something else?"

--
Mike Easter

geothermal

On Jun 5, 3:03 pm, "Newman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra garbage?
> I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion

What email program is that then ?

sandy58

On Jun 5, 11:13*pm, Evan Platt <e...@*******************************>
wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:03:13 -0400, "Newman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra garbage?
> >I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion

> Enable the "Print Address Book Without A Lot Of Extra Garbage" option
> when you go to print.

<grinning>

Evan Platt

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:30:44 -0700, "james" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

Good advice.

james