Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Programming language comparison examples?

Programming language comparison examples?

skip@pobox.com

I thought there was a website which demonstrated how to program a bunch of
small problems in a number of different languages. I know about the
Programming Language Shootout:

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/

but that's not what I was thinking of. I thought there was a site with a
bunch of smaller examples.

I'm looking for a site with this sort of information to pass along to my son
who's entering his sophomore year of college, has one Java course under his
belt, and will take a second course in the fall. I'm hoping to reach him
before his brain turns to mush.

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - http://www.smontanaro.net/
America's vaunted "free press" notwithstanding, story ideas that expose

bearophileHUGS@lycos.com

Simon Brunning

And my favorite: http://99-bottles-of-beer.net/

--