Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Statistics about MCPs

Statistics about MCPs

Gregor Stefka

Hi All,

i am looking for more detailed statistics about how many MCPs are there in
which region of the world.
Also i am interested in details of the top certified MCPs. I mean, the MCPs
with the most (currently valid) certs.

In short: is anything more detailed than
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.mspx available on the net?

tia
Gregor Stefka

dfeigen115

Here's th ecertification statistics website:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...view.aspx#tab5
Dan

"Gregor Stefka" wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> i am looking for more detailed statistics about how many MCPs are there in
> which region of the world.
> Also i am interested in details of the top certified MCPs. I mean, the MCPs
> with the most (currently valid) certs.
>
> In short: is anything more detailed than
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.mspx available on the net?
>
> tia
> Gregor Stefka

Gregor Stefka

The site
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...view.aspx#tab5
and
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.mspx
got the identical content. The first one got a better layout but thats it.

i meant more in depht statistics. (MCPs by country, by activity, by number
of certs, etc).
The information i am looking for is just not disclosed by Microsoft.

Stefka

"dfeigen115" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here's th ecertification statistics website:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...view.aspx#tab5
> Dan
>
> "Gregor Stefka" wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>

>> i am looking for more detailed statistics about how many MCPs are there
>> in
>> which region of the world.
>> Also i am interested in details of the top certified MCPs. I mean, the
>> MCPs
>> with the most (currently valid) certs.
>>
>> In short: is anything more detailed than
>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.mspx available on the
>> net?
>>
>> tia
>> Gregor Stefka

MCPS and MCNPS =?Utf-8?B?Li46OiBLZXZpbiA6Oi4u?= Microsoft Certification 6 05-02-2012 05:39 PM
How to transfer passport account for my mcps ? Steve B. Microsoft Certification 0 01-26-2006 10:49 AM
Hi fellow MCPs MCSE 34 04-13-2004 10:00 PM
Hi fellow mcps caleb MCSE 4 04-12-2004 01:03 PM
MCPs Peter MCSE 3 10-29-2003 01:59 PM

Advertisments