Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Getting the value from ItemTemplate of DataList

Getting the value from ItemTemplate of DataList

Vannela

I have got DataList on the aspx page .
In the Item Template i have placed checkboxes.

How can i get the value ie., whether the box is checked or
not in the code behind page?

Please give me some code snippets for my problem

Thank you

Oleg Medyanik

Use CheckBox cb = (CheckBox)e.Item.FindControl("cbName");
news:062301c3c075$d0d39660$(E-Mail Removed)...