Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BREAKING: CBS bans eligibility billboards

BREAKING: CBS bans eligibility billboards

Fritz Wuehler

WASHINGTON The company touting itself as the "world's largest out-of-home
media" enterprise has banned WND's national billboard campaign that asks one
simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corp. that sells more outdoor advertising than
any other billboard company in North America, refuses to accept purchases of
space on any of its 550,000 displays nationwide, media buyers for WND report.
www.wnd.com

Bucky Breeder

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Fritz Wuehler wrote:
>> WASHINGTON The company touting itself as the "world's
>> largest out-of-home media" enterprise has banned WND's
>> national billboard campaign that asks one simple
>> question: "Where's the birth certificate?"
>>
>> CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corp. that sells more
>> outdoor advertising than any other billboard company
>> in North America, refuses to accept purchases of space
>> on any of its 550,000 displays nationwide, media buyers
>> for WND report.

> Good for them. Not everyone is pathetically psychotic.

Or obsessive-compulsive as is WND... thankfully.

Frankly, I believe highway and city billboards should be
totally banned completely! They're all ugly, potentially
distracting, usually dangerous in high winds, block
natural light and use too much energy. Word.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that's NOT a snake in my pocket; I'm
NOT particularly happy to see you; and, I'm NOT the Octomom's baby-daddy!

"Waterboarding Muslims is *NOT* '"torture"'; it's merely giving them
Arabs free-choice : the 72 virgins or not!" --Anonymous Bush Staffer

richard

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:26:20 +0200, Fritz Wuehler
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>WASHINGTON The company touting itself as the "world's largest out-of-home
>media" enterprise has banned WND's national billboard campaign that asks one
>simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"
>
>CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corp. that sells more outdoor advertising than
>any other billboard company in North America, refuses to accept purchases of
>space on any of its 550,000 displays nationwide, media buyers for WND report.
>www.wnd.com

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Evan Platt

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:42:38 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Identical to what I think whenever you post some of your blabbering
drivel.

richard

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:03:11 -0700, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:42:38 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

>Identical to what I think whenever you post some of your blabbering
>drivel.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Evan Platt

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:22:24 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Yep. I expect nothing more intelligent from you, St00pid.

NotMe

"Fritz Wuehler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). theremailer.net...
:
: CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corp. that sells more outdoor advertising
than
: any other billboard company in North America, refuses to accept purchases
of
: space on any of its 550,000 displays nationwide, media buyers for WND
report.
: www.wnd.com

The micro-give-a-sh|t newsgroup is ===> that way

Help - Simulator CBS. M@rte VHDL 0 05-28-2005 10:34 AM
C CbS-/`5D root_NOSPAM@NOSPAMcomcast.net Computer Support 0 01-06-2005 01:15 AM
Re: Large size lenticular billboards & murals... Owamanga Digital Photography 0 11-17-2004 01:58 PM
The video that will never be aired on CBS Steve DVD Video 1 09-02-2004 04:21 PM
Does Anyone Remember Wiseguy? (CBS 80s Cop Show) - DVD Coming Aug.26 Joseph Russo DVD Video 1 07-08-2003 09:48 AM

Advertisments