Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > I need a phone number for Mozilla

I need a phone number for Mozilla

letterman@invalid.com

I'm so damn ****ed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
Anyone know the number?

LM

Dave U. Random

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>

> I'm so damn ****ed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
> give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
> website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
> Anyone know the number?
>
> LM

Yeah, I'm sure they *really* want to hear from some angry, brainless
jerk. It'll probably make their day.

Justin

(E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 05:43:49 -0500]:
> I'm so damn ****ed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
> give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
> website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
> Anyone know the number?

You're mad because you ****ed up. Once you realise that you could have
easily turned off the automatic updates, just like you have to in
Windows, you may eat some crow.

letterman@invalid.com

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 05:43:49 -0500]:
>> I'm so damn ****ed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
>> give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
>> website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
>> Anyone know the number?

>You're mad because you ****ed up. Once you realise that you could have
>easily turned off the automatic updates, just like you have to in
>Windows, you may eat some crow.

I didn't **** anything up. I ran the installer and installed it. I
added my personal email info and began using it. I never turned on
anything telling it to auto update anything. Why is this turned on by
default? (obviously it is). Anyone with half a brain would make this
default to OFF, and let the user decide if they want it turned on. At
least they could warn the user that Thunderbird is allowed to do
whatever it goddamn pleases, unless you (the user) shuts off something
or other. That's total bullshit. I dont suppose they have a phone
number, because they would have to face thousands of angry users like
myself every day because of their crappy virus ridden software.
Even Microsoft, as much as you and I may hate them, ASKS before it
installs an update or other software. This is the last time I use ANY
mozilla crap. I'm going to remove firefox as soon as I finish this
message too. Although I will say that at least FF asks first, even if
it annoys the user by asking constantly, at least it asks. I now rate
Thunderbird as the worst piece of software I have ever used. It's
lower than the lowest virus ridden, spyware piece of crapware ever
developed.

I hope one of the idiots at Mozilla read this message. It's about
time they hear the truth. It may be free, but I'd rather pay than use
a piece of **** that does whatever it damn well pleases without
asking.

Mozilla Sucks much worse than Microsoft !

**** Mozilla....

LM

harold@dslajfk.com

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:10:37 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:

snipped a obscene rant

>I hope one of the idiots at Mozilla read this message. It's about
>time they hear the truth. It may be free, but I'd rather pay than use
>a piece of **** that does whatever it damn well pleases without
>asking.
>
>Mozilla Sucks much worse than Microsoft !
>
>**** Mozilla....
>
>LM

Wash your mouth out with bleach; then join an anger management class.

letterman@invalid.com

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:25:06 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:10:37 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:

>snipped a obscene rant
>
>>I hope one of the idiots at Mozilla read this message. It's about
>>time they hear the truth. It may be free, but I'd rather pay than use
>>a piece of **** that does whatever it damn well pleases without
>>asking.
>>
>>Mozilla Sucks much worse than Microsoft !
>>
>>**** Mozilla....
>>
>>LM

>Wash your mouth out with bleach; then join an anger management class.

My anger will be managed after I come face to face with some of the
scum sucking idiots at mozilla and can beat the living hell out of
them.

D.

i have the # for you !
( you ) suck - bigtime .
you don't need the # .
what you need is a GOOD
punch to the side of your
empty head !!!!!!!
D.
"Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:h08u4c$pbp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> I'm so damn ****ed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
>> give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
>> website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
>> Anyone know the number?
>>
>> LM

> they don't have one
>
> --
> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
>
> Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
> http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
> http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Justin

(E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:10:37 -0500]:
> On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 05:43:49 -0500]:
>>> I'm so damn ****ed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
>>> give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
>>> website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
>>> Anyone know the number?

>>You're mad because you ****ed up. Once you realise that you could have
>>easily turned off the automatic updates, just like you have to in
>>Windows, you may eat some crow.

> I didn't **** anything up. I ran the installer and installed it. I
> added my personal email info and began using it. I never turned on
> anything telling it to auto update anything. Why is this turned on by
> default? (obviously it is). Anyone with half a brain would make this
> default to OFF, and let the user decide if they want it turned on. At

No, actually. Anyone with half a brain realises there are plenty of
common users out there that don't understand that updates are necessary
to help avoid viruses and other issues. That is why it is ON by default.
Since you didn't know the option was there, obviously it's necessary.

> least they could warn the user that Thunderbird is allowed to do
> whatever it goddamn pleases, unless you (the user) shuts off something
> or other. That's total bullshit. I dont suppose they have a phone
> number, because they would have to face thousands of angry users like
> myself every day because of their crappy virus ridden software.
> Even Microsoft, as much as you and I may hate them, ASKS before it
> installs an update or other software. This is the last time I use ANY

Wanna bet? Having windows ASK is an option, that you choose, default is
to install it at like 3am. It reboots if it needs to, no choice on your
behalf.

Justin

(E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:30:08 -0500]:
> On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:25:06 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:10:37 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>wrote:

>>snipped a obscene rant
>>
>>>I hope one of the idiots at Mozilla read this message. It's about
>>>time they hear the truth. It may be free, but I'd rather pay than use
>>>a piece of **** that does whatever it damn well pleases without
>>>asking.
>>>
>>>Mozilla Sucks much worse than Microsoft !
>>>
>>>**** Mozilla....
>>>
>>>LM

>>Wash your mouth out with bleach; then join an anger management class.

> My anger will be managed after I come face to face with some of the
> scum sucking idiots at mozilla and can beat the living hell out of
> them.

Tell me, do you get angry at everything else you are given for free?

Zendik

<(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm so damn ****ed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
> give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
> website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
> Anyone know the number?
>
> LM

Everybody ! Please ! Don't feed the troll !