Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to restore grid view state (sort, page, etc.) after 'returning'

How to restore grid view state (sort, page, etc.) after 'returning'

Bogdan

Hi,

I wonder what the best practice is to save/restore a gridview after
'returning' from another page. For example, one of the columns in my
gridview has a hyperlink which takes users to another page. The
destination page has a back link to the page containing the gridview. I'd
like the gridview to be position at a specific page, restore selected row,
sort by a specific column, etc. after user 'returns' to the page.

I'd appreciate _any_ suggestions.
Thanks,
Bogdan