Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Hacking My Website

Hacking My Website

ŠAriŽ

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:04:30 -0400, David W wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:58:23 -0400, ŠAriŽ wrote:

>>> Mr. Silverstein(n), may we borrow your Velocity?
>>>
>>> <crickets>

>> About the time you get through kissing my ass, Linton. How's the prime
>> biz?

> Slow but not yet slow enough to beg for a mercy job. I see that you
> have found our favorite pond scum?

Yeah he's worried about getting his shitsite hacked by the Collection of
Cretins on ACF, which btw wtfen are you doing over there?

Begging for asspennies?
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj

David W

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:09:18 -0400, ŠAriŽ wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:04:30 -0400, David W wrote:

>>> About the time you get through kissing my ass, Linton. How's the prime
>>> biz?

>> Slow but not yet slow enough to beg for a mercy job. I see that you
>> have found our favorite pond scum?

> Yeah he's worried about getting his shitsite hacked by the Collection of
> Cretins on ACF, which btw wtfen are you doing over there?
>
> Begging for asspennies?

Simply hanging out, Luke has my Lancair, shall I hum that tune for you?
--
http://www.farkie.com/

ŠAriŽ

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:10:36 -0400, David W wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:09:18 -0400, ŠAriŽ wrote:

>>> Slow but not yet slow enough to beg for a mercy job. I see that you
>>> have found our favorite pond scum?

>> Yeah he's worried about getting his shitsite hacked by the Collection of
>> Cretins on ACF, which btw wtfen are you doing over there?
>>
>> Begging for asspennies?

> Simply hanging out, Luke has my Lancair, shall I hum that tune for you?

lol

How's that feel, Linton? No thanks, I know that one by rote.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj

David W

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:13:02 -0400, ŠAriŽ wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:10:36 -0400, David W wrote:

>>> Yeah he's worried about getting his shitsite hacked by the Collection of
>>> Cretins on ACF, which btw wtfen are you doing over there?
>>>
>>> Begging for asspennies?

>> Simply hanging out, Luke has my Lancair, shall I hum that tune for you?

> lol
>
> How's that feel, Linton? No thanks, I know that one by rote.

So good not to see you, Ari. They love you as much as butter beans on
ACF.
--
http://www.farkie.com/

ŠAriŽ

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:03:30 -0500, VanguardLH wrote:

> Bear Bottoms wrote:
>
>> I have rivals who spout hate and are mean and discourteous with the
>> intention to ridicule and assasinate the character of anyone they deem
>> in opposition to their cause or those who don't join their team. They
>> are a cult as is their ilk.
>>
>> I am concerned that their hate will manifest. How can I keep this cult
>> from destroying my work and such?
>>
>> They have provided malware which shut down my wireless via my router.
>> They are capable of many things....this is fact.
>>
>> Am I vulnerable?

> See what happens when you attack the folks that think alt.comp.freeware
> is a private chat room for discussing management tasks and announcing
> additions to the PWH site. Learn to killfile. Then you won't see all
> that PWH noise in the group. And stop starting flame threads about PWH
> which obviously focuses their attention on you.

What is it with you, Left- Handed ****Head? Do you get your rocks off
seeing yourself in print? ****'s sakes, if Hitler posted that he was
getting stuck gas valves, you'd ****ing redesign the entire shower
room.

>> --
>> Bear Bottoms-Freeware Researcher Extraordinaire
>> Freeware website: http://bearware.info

> The "Extraordinaire" is ego stroking and probably doesn't help with your
> image, either.

Ya' think? He's a full blown shithead and you've decided to counsel him
on the ****ing oh so obvious?

> bearware.info is registered through eNom as the registrar. You list
> e-mail addresses there for contact. Those contacts only need to be
> valid to your registrar and no one else. You should use a special-
> purpose e-mail account that is used for e-mails only from your registrar
> so they can contact you. Use the account only for registrar e-mails and
> add a filter that deletes all e-mails unless they come from your
> registrar.
>
> ICANN requires the registrant to provide true information regarding
> their identity. However, registrars get around this requirement by
> volunteering to be the responsible party for the registration. They
> provide a "private" registration. That means the domain's registration
> shows the registrant as the registrar. You hide behind the registrar.
> Some users will see this hiding and not trust such sites. Many users
> haven't a clue how to lookup domain registration data. Private
> registration usually costs extra money by the registrar if they provide
> that service.
>
> Attractsoft.com is listed in that domain registration. A traceroute to
> your host shows it is on a awardspace.com host (who are owned by
> AttractSoft). My guess is they are your webhosting provider. Since you
> aren't running your own web server, you don't have any control over the
> security of your site. You will have to rely on the security afforded,
> if any, by your webhost provider. If you're using their freebie
> "starter" plan then maybe their paid plans offer more security. For
> example, at https://www.awardspace.com/details-e...rter-plan.html,
> they show "Password protection" as NOT available for their starter plan.
> For example, you might want the root folder for your web store to only
> contain the index.html file. Any other web pages for your site must be
> accessed or navigation started from index.html and from nowhere else.
> That means you password protect the subfolders with your web pages so
> only index.html can access them and index.html has nothing more than a
> meta-refresh to load the home page from one of those protected
> subfolders. Screwing over index.html is possible but then it doesn't
> have much inside of it and would be easy to re-upload to replace it.
>
> You will have to discuss security concerns with your webhost provider.
> You're leasing their property under their management. I'm not into
> hacking web sites so I am not an expert on telling you how to prevent
> it. I figure the webhost provider should know about that stuff. Or
> start learning on your own by Googling for articles on how to hack or
> prevent it.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bhacking+%2Bweb+site

I left all the above so everyone all over Usenet can see what a ****ing
simpleton you are.

Hey, I hear Stalin is resurrected. Any chance you could meet up with him
and give a feww of your "good" words on genocide? lol
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj

Todd H.

ŠAriŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:38:13 -0500, Todd H. wrote:
>
>> Bear Bottoms <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>
>>> I have rivals who spout hate and are mean and discourteous with the
>>> intention to ridicule and assasinate the character of anyone they deem
>>> in opposition to their cause or those who don't join their team. They
>>> are a cult as is their ilk.
>>>
>>> I am concerned that their hate will manifest. How can I keep this cult
>>> from destroying my work and such?
>>>
>>> They have provided malware which shut down my wireless via my router.
>>> They are capable of many things....this is fact.
>>>
>>> Am I vulnerable?

>> A penetration test and/or web application security assessment are the
>> commercial product offerings you seek. You'll want to choose a
>> reputable, trustworthy and skilled outfit to perform it. They'll
>> want signed written legal permission to perform the test.
>>
>> Not all such offerings are created equal. You have a range of
>> services that'll run a silly scan against the target, often with lots
>> of false positives, redress it and call it a report, to folks who
>> really really know what they're doing giving you a very thorough
>> test.
>>
>> They aren't cheap as the folks who do this well aren't exactly
>> unskilled labor.
>>
>> Best Regards,

> Todd, I know you mean well but do the world a favor and STFU. This guy
> is an AssClown's AssClown, a shameless drug runner with a background of
> shady **** as long as my Jewish nose. And that is long, let me tell ya'.
>
> Tell me, if Bear Bottoms had killed your baby, would you still be
> counseling this low lifed cretin?

Ari,

Honestly, I don't know who the F either of you are. Based on a cursory
browse of bearware.info I don't see anything but a distribution site
for freeware. What am I missing? I get a feeling though that a
cross-post to alt.comp.security has involved me with some
alt.comp.freeware flame history in which I don't really care to
participate.

If someone wants to secure their website, and isn't known to me to be
using that website for illegal or otherwise objectionable activity,
then I'm happy to tell them the service they need.

But don't fear, if BearBottoms is as you say he is, he won't pony up
the $10-$30k needed for a proper test of his site. And no, he hasn't
killed my baby. Did he kill yours? If so, I could see why you're so
upset.

--
Todd H.

dick blisters

Ari, another deadhead zombie is David W. I honestly cannot decide
whether they are the same, that is, BB and DW. Do you know? DW is
Very Antisemitic, that is one of the characteristics of this dead
soul. Advise. And good luck on your site.
B.L.P.

If it's antisemitic to spew hatred toward Jews, what is it called when a Jew
spews hatred toward others?

dick blisters

Ari Silverstein.... get over yourself.

Polk,L.,Bp.ECCSA

On Jun 5, 11:38*am, "dick blisters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ari, another deadhead zombie is David W. *I honestly cannot decide
> whether they are the same, that is, BB and DW. *Do you know? *DW is
> Very Antisemitic, that is one of the characteristics of this dead
> soul. *Advise. *And good luck on your site.
> B.L.P.
>
> If it's antisemitic to spew hatred toward Jews, what is it called when a Jew
> spews hatred toward others?

antigentilic

ŠAriŽ

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:38:01 -0500, dick blisters wrote:

> Ari, another deadhead zombie is David W. I honestly cannot decide
> whether they are the same, that is, BB and DW. Do you know? DW is
> Very Antisemitic, that is one of the characteristics of this dead
> soul. Advise. And good luck on your site.
> B.L.P.
>
> If it's antisemitic to spew hatred toward Jews, what is it called when a Jew
> spews hatred toward others?

Traditional.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!