Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Newbie Embedded Image Question.

Re: Newbie Embedded Image Question.

Vrajesh

Try to use any GUI based email front end like outlook or outlook
express.

So you dont need to type html or any thing to have html tags inside
html.

Also note that not all email servers allow html tags. only few tags
are allowed because of safety,

Best Regards,

Vrajesh

On May 30, 1:03*am, Larry Lindstrom <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Oops, sorry for the double post.
>
> * * * * * * * * * *Larry

Larry Lindstrom

On Jun 3, 9:15*am, Vrajesh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Try to use any GUI based email front end like outlook or outlook
> express.
>
> So you dont need to type html or any thing to have html tags inside
> html.
>
> Also note that not all email servers allow html tags. *only few tags
> are allowed because of safety,
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Vrajesh
>
> On May 30, 1:03*am, Larry Lindstrom <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Oops, sorry for the double post.

Thanks Vrajesh:

I'm writing the code to compose the email, so I need to understand
the HTML required to perform the task.

Another utility, from Marshallsoft, is sending the email.

I'm wondering if I can include the image in an attachment and use
that attachment as an anchor for the image.

I appreciate your response.

Thanks
Larry