Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Silverstone Raven RV01 Chassis

Silverstone Raven RV01 Chassis

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Driver Heaven review the Silverstone Raven RV01 Chassis, a high-tech looking case which rates as "highly recommended":

Quote:
The Raven is an interesting product and throughout testing we have had a number of mixed thoughts about the chassis.

First and foremost, this is a design concept we have never seen from SilverStone before. Gone are the understated, slick looking design cues were used to seeing and the Raven has been given a dose of sci-fi inspired structural engineering in the form of plastic panels covering the core chassis. Yes the plastic is high quality and everything is constructed superbly with all the parts fitting tightly and securely but the chassis is just screaming for aluminium. As we know it would have been significantly more difficult and more expensive to make this design out of anything other than plastic, but perhaps they could have used a slightly different design.
Read the review here.

Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution USB 3.0 Case Becky Front Page News 0 11-22-2011 04:50 PM
SilverStone Raven RV03 Becky Front Page News 0 08-15-2011 08:39 AM
Raven Shield under Windows XP x64 =?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXMuVw==?= Windows 64bit 2 07-11-2005 08:06 PM
The Raven Dvd Release Dragon DVD Video 6 01-19-2005 09:33 PM
Raven's Dad 12-24-04 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= Computer Support 6 12-24-2004 10:56 PM

Advertisments