Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dynamically Resize Gridview Width Property (NOT Column Width)

Dynamically Resize Gridview Width Property (NOT Column Width)

Hartman_Ralph@Hotmail.com

Is there a way to look at the returned data to a gridview and then
resize the entire gridview based on the length of the data?

My data returned could be only a few columns or many columns returned.
I don't want to see any wrapping of text. Looking to do something
like if Rowlength > X then Gridview1.Width = Unit.Pixel(1000)

Thanks a ton for the help in advance