Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 70-270 Certification

70-270 Certification

Alvaro Agreda

Hi,

I'm new on the certification ground, I am looking forward to take the 70-270
certification for Windows XP, I would like to know if there is any
Information, like a study guide, links or documents, anything in order to be
able to accomplish the certification and cover all the subjects in the exam,
I know your experience would be great in this matter, Any sugestions? I
really need help on this one !!!
Thanks

ssdeuce

"Alvaro Agreda" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new on the certification ground, I am looking forward to take the 70-270
> certification for Windows XP, I would like to know if there is any
> Information, like a study guide, links or documents, anything in order to be
> able to accomplish the certification and cover all the subjects in the exam,
> I know your experience would be great in this matter, Any sugestions? I
> really need help on this one !!!
> Thanks

I also want to take the 70-270 exam and looking for more info. Also how much
longer will this test be available?

John R

"Alvaro Agreda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm new on the certification ground, I am looking forward to take the
> 70-270 certification for Windows XP, I would like to know if there is any
> Information, like a study guide, links or documents, anything in order to
> be able to accomplish the certification and cover all the subjects in the
> exam, I know your experience would be great in this matter, Any
> sugestions? I really need help on this one !!!
> Thanks

Here is the exam prep guide. On there you will find links to study
materials.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...ms/70-270.mspx

John R

John R

"ssdeuce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> I also want to take the 70-270 exam and looking for more info. Also how
> much
> longer will this test be available?

70-270 is an exam on Windows XP. The exam should be available as long as
mainstream support is available for Windows XP. Historically, Microsoft
announces at least a year in advance when an exam will retire (and starts
updating their web pages). To my knowledge, no such announcement has been
made, so you should have plenty of time.

Also, note that even if an exam does retire, if you have already completed
that exam, you still retain credit for it towards certifications that accept
it.

John R

Alvaro Agreda

Thanks John R, for the prep guide!!, do you know if there is any docs or
PDF's files with the information in this prep guide or do you have the name
or names of the books that will help me to study this prep guide?

Thanks a lot!!!

Best Regards,

Alvaro Agreda

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Alvaro Agreda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm new on the certification ground, I am looking forward to take the
>> 70-270 certification for Windows XP, I would like to know if there is any
>> Information, like a study guide, links or documents, anything in order to
>> be able to accomplish the certification and cover all the subjects in the
>> exam, I know your experience would be great in this matter, Any
>> sugestions? I really need help on this one !!!
>> Thanks
>>

> Here is the exam prep guide. On there you will find links to study
> materials.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...ms/70-270.mspx
>
> John R

John R

"Alvaro Agreda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23JLXi7%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks John R, for the prep guide!!, do you know if there is any docs or
> PDF's files with the information in this prep guide or do you have the
> name or names of the books that will help me to study this prep guide?
>
> Thanks a lot!!!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Alvaro Agreda
>

> "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Alvaro Agreda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm new on the certification ground, I am looking forward to take the
>>> 70-270 certification for Windows XP, I would like to know if there is
>>> any Information, like a study guide, links or documents, anything in
>>> order to be able to accomplish the certification and cover all the
>>> subjects in the exam, I know your experience would be great in this
>>> matter, Any sugestions? I really need help on this one !!!
>>> Thanks
>>>

>> Here is the exam prep guide. On there you will find links to study
>> materials.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...ms/70-270.mspx
>>
>> John R

Ummm, the link is all you need. On that page, it will have links to other
resources.

Try clicking on that link. Try it right now. Go ahead... it won't hurt
you.
Once you get the page up, try reading the page. Yea, that would be good.

John R