Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > manage via ssh over vpn

manage via ssh over vpn

P1

I have a functioning site to site VPN between two ASAs, but cannot
administer the remote device on its private "inside" interface address,
only on its public. Pings to the interface also fail. Everything works
fine when connecting locally to it from a host on the remote network.

-Paul

P1

Artie strikes again
Thanks!