Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > self paced training kit

self paced training kit

stefan

Hi,

I have a lap top witch runs Windows Vista Home Premium. I just bought the
MCDST Books for Exam 70-271 & 70-272 (Walter Glenn & Tony Northrup) 2nd
Edition. Both come with a CD (Evaluation software insie, Microsoft Winsows XP
sith service Pack 2.

So I'd like to know if am able to install these CDs into my lap top without
having problems.

Thanks
--
stefan.math

Johnathan

Yes, you can install these. You will need to set your laptop up for dual
boot in order to utilize the XP evaluation software in order to complete the
exercises,

"stefan" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a lap top witch runs Windows Vista Home Premium. I just bought the
> MCDST Books for Exam 70-271 & 70-272 (Walter Glenn & Tony Northrup) 2nd
> Edition. Both come with a CD (Evaluation software insie, Microsoft Winsows XP
> sith service Pack 2.
>
> So I'd like to know if am able to install these CDs into my lap top without
> having problems.
>
> Thanks
> --
> stefan.math