Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > WI-FI configuration

WI-FI configuration

sundersuju sundersuju is offline
Junior Member

I am using a PC.I have a broadband modem which is WI-FI enabled.My friend has a laptop.Can we both use the connection at the same time in the laptop and the PC?
Can you suggest any way by which we can browse on the laptop as well as the PC at the same time?

Please reply