Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Sys Restore Failure

Sys Restore Failure

James D. Andrews

Here's one I've been wondering about.

Outside of running out of space allocated for System Restores (which
shouldn't be a factor in restore), what causes System Restore to fail to
Restore to an earlier timepoint?

I've encountered this problem a few times here and there and wondered about
it. It seems it starts happening when I need to Restore the most.

Woof

WebWalker

James D. Andrews wrote:
> Here's one I've been wondering about.
>
> Outside of running out of space allocated for System Restores (which
> shouldn't be a factor in restore), what causes System Restore to fail to
> Restore to an earlier timepoint?
>
> I've encountered this problem a few times here and there and wondered about
> it. It seems it starts happening when I need to Restore the most.
>
> Woof

Possible reasons :-

1) Low free space in hard disk

2) Virus/spyware infection

--

WebWalker

Free webhosting : http://www.000webhost.com/85712.html
Paid webhosting : http://support.datakl.com/aff.php?aff=313

Gemini-Aquarius7.com

Visit Gemini-aquarius7.com

For Health problems specially The Heart, oral chelation is the answer This
web site has
the answer.
You will be able to subscribe to a Satellite web site to watch TV online -
or download from Movies.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...