Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HTML File Uploader

HTML File Uploader

Andy

Hi

I have recently developed a few sites with an uploader
facility for images and all has worked perfectly, until
now???

I re-installed .NET due to an unrelated problem and since
then if I use a WebServer Button control to submit the
form I have nothing within the Html uploader component
it's 'null'??

If I use a HTML submit button things work ok, this never
happended before does anyone have any ideas whats
happended, or what I'm doing wrong??

Regards

Andy

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting to the MSDN newsgroups.

Based on my research and experience, please test the sample in the
following articles on your side.

HOW TO: Upload a File to a Web Server in ASP.NET by Using Visual C# .NET

HOW TO: Upload a File to a Web Server in ASP.NET by Using Visual Basic .NET

If you can reproduce the same problem, please tell me how to reproduce the
problem step by step on my side. I certainly appreciate your time.

If I have misunderstood your concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support
Get Secure! ĘC www.microsoft.com/security

Andy

Hi thanks

I will review that article, I have made my code work by
using a normal image and putting some JavaScript behind
it to submit the form by code.

Incidentally the sites all work perfectly in their old
guise on my website!!!

Regards

Andy

US;323246

>HOW TO: Upload a File to a Web Server in ASP.NET by

Using Visual Basic .NET
>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-

US;323245

>If you can reproduce the same problem, please tell me

how to reproduce the
>problem step by step on my side. I certainly appreciate

your time.

>If I have misunderstood your concern, please feel free

to let me know.

>Best regards,
>
>Jacob Yang
>Microsoft Online Partner Support
>Get Secure! ĘC www.microsoft.com/security
>This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and

confers no rights.

Ajax File Uploader Author #1 ASP .Net 7 10-05-2009 03:24 PM
somebody was asking for large file uploader squirltop Computer Support 1 06-24-2009 02:19 AM
Ajax file uploader link45809@msn.com ASP .Net Web Controls 2 02-07-2008 10:48 AM
file uploader script ll Perl Misc 4 10-11-2007 09:35 PM
Secure FTP File Uploader Applet Gefster Java 1 06-18-2004 06:33 PM

Advertisments