Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Linkbuttons not working

Linkbuttons not working

Stefan Landgraf

I have a problem with LinkButtons not working on a Win2003 Server.
When clicking the link a blank page is loaded with following source:

<BODY><ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR url="http://www.xyz.net/Shop.aspx?showmodule=basket"></ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR></BODY>

With SmartNavigation disabled the problem doesnt happen.

Does anyone have an idea?

Stefan Landgraf