Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passed 70-271!

Passed 70-271!

Hitchhiker90

Woo hoo! I passed 70-271 this morning

Now on to 70-272. Does anyone know which exam was harder? If it contains MS
Access then I'm up the creek. If there is one thing I suck at it is
databases.

Also, if I pass the 70-272 will Microsoft send me anything that says I'm a
MCDST or will I get another certificate that just says I passed 70-271 and
70-272?
--
hitchhiker90
A+, N+, Internetwork Cert, former CCNA && CCDA, now MCP

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Hitchhiker90" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Woo hoo! I passed 70-271 this morning

Congrats!

> Now on to 70-272. Does anyone know which exam was harder? If it contains
> MS
> Access then I'm up the creek. If there is one thing I suck at it is
> databases.

My best suggestion is to review the Exam Objectives on the Microsoft
Learning website.

> Also, if I pass the 70-272 will Microsoft send me anything that says I'm a
> MCDST or will I get another certificate that just says I passed 70-271 and
> 70-272?

Your MCP Transcript will reflect passage of both exams, as well as your
credential as an MCDST.

If you wish to have a certificate for the MCDST, you'll need to order your
Welcome Kit from the MCP website.

> --
> hitchhiker90
> A+, N+, Internetwork Cert, former CCNA && CCDA, now MCP

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Kitty5663

I wish I could say the same I failed miserably. I studied the material from
Measureup.com and was totally shocked when none of the questions were on the
test, I guessed my way to a 474 I was totally disappointed and hurt. I
studied that material for months. AAARGGHHH!!!!!!!

"Hitchhiker90" wrote:

> Woo hoo! I passed 70-271 this morning
>
> Now on to 70-272. Does anyone know which exam was harder? If it contains MS
> Access then I'm up the creek. If there is one thing I suck at it is
> databases.
>
> Also, if I pass the 70-272 will Microsoft send me anything that says I'm a
> MCDST or will I get another certificate that just says I passed 70-271 and
> 70-272?
> --
> hitchhiker90
> A+, N+, Internetwork Cert, former CCNA && CCDA, now MCP

PAJ

On Fri, 29 May 2009 14:40:01 -0700, Kitty5663
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I wish I could say the same I failed miserably. I studied the material from
>Measureup.com and was totally shocked when none of the questions were on the
>test

Why would they be?

>I guessed my way to a 474 I was totally disappointed and hurt.

That is a really poor score on what is a very easy exam.

> I studied that material for months. AAARGGHHH!!!!!!!

Use you second shot voucher if you have one. If you don't, give it up.

If have one and you fail again, give it up!

Good luck.

John R

"Kitty5663" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ... I guessed my way to a 474 I was totally disappointed and hurt.

Yes... hurtful feelings... You have been wronged and you deserve to feel
hurt. Society has taught us that everything should be fair, and this
certainly wasn't. You actually had to guess. OMG, I feel so sorry for you.
What is Microsoft thinking asking questions like that? It's as if they
actually expect you to know what you are doing before they will "certify"
you. It's just wrong. Somebody should do something about it.

John R

John Carry

hi,

I have passed both 70-271 & 70-272 with 890 & 920 scores respectively. Min.
required score was 700 for both exams.

70-272 is bit harder than 70-271. I used beitcertified questions for both
exams to prepare. That proved to be very helpful for me in clearing both
exams.

You can also try that at
http://www.beitcertified.com/microso...-exam-1923.htm
http://www.beitcertified.com/microso...-exam-1933.htm

Regards,
John

PAJ

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 08:20:01 -0700, John Carry
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi,
>
>I failed both 70-271 & 70-272 with 200 & 220 scores respectively. Min.
>required score was 700 for both exams.
>
>70-272 is bit harder than 70-271. I used beitcertified questions for both
>exams to prepare. They proved to be very sh1te for me in both
>exams.
>
>Do not visit as they are sh1te
>http://www.wontbeitcertified.com/
>
>Regards,
>John

That's because you are a cock!

Micgael obeng

wcan any one please tell me what the website for MCP

"Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" wrote:

> "Hitchhiker90" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Woo hoo! I passed 70-271 this morning

> Congrats!
>
> > Now on to 70-272. Does anyone know which exam was harder? If it contains
> > MS
> > Access then I'm up the creek. If there is one thing I suck at it is
> > databases.

> My best suggestion is to review the Exam Objectives on the Microsoft
> Learning website.
>

> > Also, if I pass the 70-272 will Microsoft send me anything that says I'm a
> > MCDST or will I get another certificate that just says I passed 70-271 and
> > 70-272?

> Your MCP Transcript will reflect passage of both exams, as well as your
> credential as an MCDST.
>
> If you wish to have a certificate for the MCDST, you'll need to order your
> Welcome Kit from the MCP website.
>

> > --
> > hitchhiker90
> > A+, N+, Internetwork Cert, former CCNA && CCDA, now MCP

> --
> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

> http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]