Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > OCZ Reaper 6GB DDR3-1866

OCZ Reaper 6GB DDR3-1866

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Pure Overclock take a look at some OCZ Reaper DDR3-1866 Ram, and test it out on a high end i7 system to see how it performs:

Quote:
With the Core i7 triple channel DDR3 modules dropping in price to the point of mainstream affordability, there is quite a range of choices available for enthusiastslooking to make the move from DDR2-based hardware. Memory manufacturers have several choices available in their product lineup in various speeds, each geared to different needs, with the higher-end modules often targeted to overclocking enthusiasts that seek to extract maximum performance in the quest for speed.

Today we’ll be looking at such a set of memory modules, the OCZ Reaper 6GB DDR3-1866 modules, which sport some slick heatspreaders at a very attractive price. What's not to love about good looking and cheap? Err.......let's not go there. Anyways, what about performance? In our world, Performance is King, so today we’ll find out if these OCZ Reaper sticks are royalty or jester.
Read more here.

Marc the Reaper Marc Girod Perl Misc 9 09-17-2010 06:58 PM
OCZ 6GB Triple-Channel 1333 MHz DDR3 Memory Kit Ian Front Page News 0 02-16-2009 01:27 PM
LF: 4 GB or 6GB hard drives Alexis Felix Computer Information 3 12-11-2004 03:10 AM
more than 1.6GB ram Suresh Java 4 10-01-2004 09:45 PM
RMI Reaper Thread Oleg Levin Java 0 08-04-2003 06:25 PM

Advertisments