Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > After the Whacking

After the Whacking

Richard Cranium

We all know the form and function of a piņata. My question is about
what comes next. After the piņata has been mercilessly whacked into
oblivion and is left a shattered, shapeless mess by its multitude of
whackers, what is the next logical step? Do the whackers simply go on
to play without diversion. Do they play with the full knowledge that
they successfully defeated a mindless, spineless, shadow figure hung
out specifically for them to beat the crap out of, or, do they seek
out places where the next piņata may be hanging - especially if said
piņata is made by the same peson who constructed the original? It's
not difficult to locate that manufacturer because his trademark is
always evident.

Richard C.

"Richard Cranium" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: We all know the form and function of a piņata. My question is about
: what comes next. After the piņata has been mercilessly whacked into
: oblivion and is left a shattered, shapeless mess by its multitude of
: whackers, what is the next logical step? Do the whackers simply go on
: to play without diversion. Do they play with the full knowledge that
: they successfully defeated a mindless, spineless, shadow figure hung
: out specifically for them to beat the crap out of, or, do they seek
: out places where the next piņata may be hanging - especially if said
: piņata is made by the same peson who constructed the original? It's
: not difficult to locate that manufacturer because his trademark is
: always evident.

===================
Dark Matter is the piņata from HELL! ( a zombie piņata?)
He will not die because a sociopath can NEVER recognize his problem.

Archimedes' Lever

On Thu, 28 May 2009 08:52:22 -0700, "Richard C." <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Dark Matter is the piņata from HELL! ( a zombie piņata?)
>He will not die because a sociopath can NEVER recognize his problem.

Bwuahahahahahahahaah! PKB epitomized!

Archimedes' Lever

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:37:46 -0500, Doug Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Richard Cranium <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> We all know the form and function of a pi?ata. My question is about
>> what comes next. After the pi?ata has been mercilessly whacked into
>> oblivion and is left a shattered, shapeless mess by its multitude of
>> whackers, what is the next logical step? Do the whackers simply go on
>> to play without diversion. Do they play with the full knowledge that
>> they successfully defeated a mindless, spineless, shadow figure hung
>> out specifically for them to beat the crap out of, or, do they seek
>> out places where the next pi?ata may be hanging - especially if said
>> pi?ata is made by the same peson who constructed the original? It's
>> not difficult to locate that manufacturer because his trademark is
>> always evident.

>At least pinata's are filled with tasty sweet candy.
>
>I don't know, nor care to find out, what's inside a no-life internet
>troll. Somehow, I doubt it's as nice as the candy from a pinata.
>
>Also, the pinata has the good sense to know it has been defeated when you
>rip off its head and pour its candy on the floor for the kids. The troll,
>meanwhile, is like that Black Knight from Monty Python after having its
>arms and legs chopped off, only more pathetic and tiresome.

We are all bozos on this bus. You couldn't achieve escape velocity
from your stupidity if you tried, boy.

Richard Cranium

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 19:52:05 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<<<<<Snip>>>>>

> We are all bozos on this bus.

Speak for yourself Archie. You're ugly, your dick is small, and
everybody ****ed your mother.

Richard Cranium

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:54:47 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"ArchiTard Loser" cried:
>
>> We are all bozos on this bus.

>You sit at the back of the bus, clowny.

That's a historical fact!

Archimedes' Lever

On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:59:32 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium)
wrote:

>On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:54:47 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>"ArchiTard Loser" cried:
>>
>>> We are all bozos on this bus.

>>You sit at the back of the bus, clowny.

>That's a historical fact!

That is because my inflatable shoes are so large. You circus flea
pussies get to sit wherever you want.

You whimpy wussies don't stand a chance against me.

Richard Cranium

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:56:01 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:59:32 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium)
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:54:47 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>"ArchiTard Loser" cried:

>>>You sit at the back of the bus, clowny.

>>That's a historical fact!

> That is because my inflatable shoes are so large. You circus flea
>pussies get to sit wherever you want.
>
> You whimpy wussies don't stand a chance against me.

Your inflatable shoes match your inflatable girlfriend. Oops ... I
almost forgot - you're celibate - right Archie.

" ... don't stand a chance against me."

Ha! THAT is one of the funniest statements you've ever made on Usenet
Archie. You've been getting your ass kicked for months now - and I'm
only referring to a few of the groups in which I've seen your sorry
crap posted. Everywhere you go, you become the groups' whipping boy.
You are a joke; a laughing stock; the group piņata in every sense. I
delight in watching you make a fool of yourself by refusing to explain
your celibacy. I chuckle at your refusal to attempt to solve the
puzzle - and every group is aware of your fear of failure there. The
only truth is that people don't stand a chance against you when it
comes to being a ****ing moron on Usenet.

Archimedes' Lever

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 01:04:39 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>No thanks Krusty, I'll let you have your imaginary bus all to yourself and
>you can toddle off to magic fairy candyland on your own.

I figured you wouldn't get the reference.

It is FireSign Theater fare. I am miles above you, little girl.

Archimedes' Lever

On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:58:01 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (RichTard The Mental
Midget Retard Cranium) wrote:

>On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:56:01 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:59:32 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Richard Cranium)
>>wrote:

>>>That's a historical fact!

>> That is because my inflatable shoes are so large. You circus flea
>>pussies get to sit wherever you want.
>>
>> You whimpy wussies don't stand a chance against me.

>Your inflatable shoes match your inflatable girlfriend. Oops ... I
>almost forgot - you're celibate - right Archie.
>
>" ... don't stand a chance against me."
>
>Ha! THAT is one of the funniest statements you've ever made on Usenet
>Archie. You've been getting your ass kicked for months now - and I'm
>only referring to a few of the groups in which I've seen your sorry
>crap posted. Everywhere you go, you become the groups' whipping boy.
>You are a joke; a laughing stock; the group piņata in every sense. I
>delight in watching you make a fool of yourself by refusing to explain
>your celibacy. I chuckle at your refusal to attempt to solve the
>puzzle - and every group is aware of your fear of failure there. The
>only truth is that people don't stand a chance against you when it
>comes to being a ****ing moron on Usenet.

My posts in the thread were to one group. This group. If you, in all
your immature little mental midget glory, decided to cross post your
little wussy boy wines into other groups, that's your problem, retard
boy.

Grow up, Retard Cranium, your ass is showing again.