Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to Delete the application data folders upon uninstall using setup project

how to Delete the application data folders upon uninstall using setup project

fishinthenet fishinthenet is offline
Junior Member

hi reader,
I have to delete the previous settings from the system on reinstalling / repair. Some had suggested to write a custom action for that so that it delete some folders from the system on einstalling / repair.
Suggest me how to write the custom action for that.

I had written a script but that is not working properly. And is throwing a error 1001.
suggest me
Thanks
Rahul