Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Login Controls

Login Controls

Seema

I want to use the login Controls on Users That are in My SQL Server database
user table. How do I authenticate user based on the users table in SQL
Server? I don't want to use Stored procedures also. I am using Linq to entity
database.

Thanks.

Paul Shapiro

Or if you're using your own User table, and don't want to use the asp.Net
membership tables, you can write a custom membership provider.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...