Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Missing file CoreFoundation.dll

Missing file CoreFoundation.dll

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

Please where can I download this missing file?

Thank you.

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

I use Win XP Professional. Intel

Any other information needed please?

El.Plates

"Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zjgTl.101008$(E-Mail Removed)2...
> Please where can I download this missing file?
>
> Thank you.
>

> --
> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
>
> I use Win XP Professional. Intel
>
> Any other information needed please?

http://dllcentral.com/corefoundation.dll/1.434.6/

Evan Platt

On Wed, 27 May 2009 20:15:39 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Please where can I download this missing file?
>
>Thank you.

Dude, seriously, have you ever heard of google?

Google the file name. The first.. oh, half dozen links will work.

However, if you're missing this file, likely something else is wrong
too.

Reinstall whatever program is causing the problem.

John Holmes

Chaudhry.Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Please where can I download this missing file?
>
> Thank you.

At least you snipped your religious spamming sig.

--
<snip>

Unbeliever

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Wed, 27 May 2009 20:15:39 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Please where can I download this missing file?
>>
>> Thank you.

> Dude, seriously, have you ever heard of google?
>
> Google the file name. The first.. oh, half dozen links will work.
>
> However, if you're missing this file, likely something else is wrong
> too.
>
> Reinstall whatever program is causing the problem.

Man, you really are a caustic bastard aren't you - and you certainly lack
tha so-called "good will" to all men that your "religion" preaches?

Evan Platt

On Wed, 27 May 2009 22:36:50 +0100, "Unbeliever"
<cb@.....tts.is.invalid> wrote:

>Man, you really are a caustic bastard aren't you - and you certainly lack
>tha so-called "good will" to all men that your "religion" preaches?

*plonk*

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

"El.Plates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gvk3nh$g25$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

> "Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:zjgTl.101008$(E-Mail Removed)2...
>> Please where can I download this missing file?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> --
>> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
>>
>> I use Win XP Professional. Intel
>>
>> Any other information needed please?
>>

> http://dllcentral.com/corefoundation.dll/1.434.6/

I went to this web site and started downloading but it came with chinese
script.

Seems to be not a good site.

Rajinder

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 27 May 2009 20:15:39 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Please where can I download this missing file?
>>
>>Thank you.

> Dude, seriously, have you ever heard of google?
>
> Google the file name. The first.. oh, half dozen links will work.
>
> However, if you're missing this file, likely something else is wrong
> too.
>
> Reinstall whatever program is causing the problem.

But you need to be careful as spyware also chases you.

Thanks.

Rajinder

Evan Platt

On Wed, 27 May 2009 22:52:22 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>But you need to be careful as spyware also chases you.

Nope, don't have a problem with spyware.

Reread my suggestion:

>Reinstall whatever program is causing the problem.

John Holmes

Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Wed, 27 May 2009 22:36:50 +0100, "Unbeliever"
> <cb@.....tts.is.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Man, you really are a caustic bastard aren't you - and you certainly
>>lack tha so-called "good will" to all men that your "religion"
>>preaches?

> *plonk*

That's because you just can't stand being criticised, now are you? Get
****ed, Evan.

--
<snip>