Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Gridview delete viewstate problem

Gridview delete viewstate problem

erfeyut erfeyut is offline
Junior Member

Hi all!
In asp.net i'am coding with vb.net.
I have a gridview, previous page send data, i store data in my datatable which i created on runtime.
I use in my gridview autogenerated deletebutton when i click delete page is reload and my datatable lost. i have this code to viewstate to my datatable and it is working = ViewState("mydata") = dtSip
but where can i put this code to store my datatable wiht not include deleted row?