Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Margins in HTML file

Re: Margins in HTML file

C A Upsdell

Pancio wrote:
> Welcome,
> Sorry for my language, but I am from Poland and my English is not good.
> Few day I try do something but I can't.
> So... I have got HTML file - nothing special - text and tables. How can
> I PRINT this document that margins (top, left and right) will 0,00 cm
> (or for example 0,5 cm).

If you need absolute control in printing format, create a PDF which
people can download and print.

Raymond Schmit

On Mon, 25 May 2009 16:11:16 -0400, C A Upsdell
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Pancio wrote:
>> Welcome,
>> Sorry for my language, but I am from Poland and my English is not good.
>> Few day I try do something but I can't.
>> So... I have got HTML file - nothing special - text and tables. How can
>> I PRINT this document that margins (top, left and right) will 0,00 cm
>> (or for example 0,5 cm).

>If you need absolute control in printing format, create a PDF which
>people can download and print.

For pdf it's ok ..but for HTML, please don't force things ..... Let
the user choice want he want....