Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: What text editor is everyone using for Python

Re: What text editor is everyone using for Python

greg

Albert van der Horst wrote:

> Memories of Atari 260/520/1040 that had a keyboard with a key actually
> marked ... HELP.

Modern day Mac keyboards have one of those, too.

--
Greg

JussiJ

On May 31, 12:42 am, edexter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

On the Windows platform the Zeus editor has Python
language support:

http://www.zeusedit.com

> I will sometimes use word pad but i perfer syntax
> highlighting..

The syntax highlighter is fully configurable.

> I would be after is to be able to define my syntax file, the
> ability to use code snippits,

It has a code template feature.

> the ability to add tools and compilers...

and it also has these features.

If also does Python code folding and is scriptable in Python.

Jussi Jumppanen
Author: Zeus for Windows