Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Micoshaft asstroturfers are becoming maroons

Re: Micoshaft asstroturfers are becoming maroons

Conor

In article <nudSl.33279$(E-Mail Removed) >, 7 says...

> "The time for the switch to Linux, and in my personal opinion
> having now used Ubuntu 9.04 intently for some time
> has never been more ripe. And it appears the global companies
> are in agreement with these pronounced nods toward Linux,
> and new products written for Linux, and the available source code
> and software base which rounds out the Linux operating system
> to such a degree."

What a shame for the COLA loonies that Mark Shuttleworth has publicly
stated on record that Windows 7 kicks arse.

--
Conor

looking good either. - Scott Adams

Conor

In article <%YySl.33735$(E-Mail Removed) >, 7 says...

> > What a shame for the COLA loonies that Mark Shuttleworth has publicly
> > stated on record that Windows 7 kicks arse.

> Wrong interpretation. What he is trying to communicate is that
> micoshaft marketing is going con the public again.

I wasn't interpreting anything. It was his own words verbatim.