Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HOW DO I GET MY URL TO THE TOP OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE PAGE

HOW DO I GET MY URL TO THE TOP OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE PAGE

djechomusic@comcast.net

I want to have it under MADISON JONES

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3153023

THANKS

Bucky Breeder

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) deflatulated this with googlegroups.com:

> I want to have it under MADISON JONES
>
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3153023
>
> THANKS

Briney Spears' crotch shots usually moves it up a couple of notches...

--

I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

Economy crisis solved - manufacture solar-powered Pope-mobiles:

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/.../hopenosis.gif

Old Gringo

On Or About This Date In History (E-Mail Removed) Delivered
The Following Sermon:
> I want to have it under MADISON JONES
>
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3153023
>
> THANKS

Change the name of the page if you want it to be first.
http://xrl.in/2bz0

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere