Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hijack this forum confusion

Hijack this forum confusion

Leythos

In article <5JhSl.73878$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> From: "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> Subject: Re: Hijack this forum confusion - PCBUTTS Impersonating Again
> Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 13:02:05 -0700

The headers from the Usenet posts prove that the message was not posted
by myself, Leythos. The Usenet troll/unethical hack, PCBUTTS is posting
impersonating myself, proving all the bad things that this group has
posted about him and proving just how unethical he is.

You should avoid following any advice from impersonation based posts.

Complaint filed with (E-Mail Removed)

Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)

Leythos

In article <gvc9kq$jbq$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...

> Leythos wrote:
> > I control this thread. As long as I keep posting, that other Leythos
> > MUST defend his name. Watch he will reply with an abuse report. I am in
> > control of him. He is my lapdog.
> >

> Jack Russell Terrier?

If I was going to be anything it would be a Siberian Husky.

Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)

joevan

On Sun, 24 May 2009 14:21:23 -0400, "zvn[]teq[7]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Leythos wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>> says...<snip>

>what I want to know is why the hell would name their screename
>'PCBUTTS'? sounds gross at first look
>
>and out of curiosity, are there *any* PCBUTTS supporters in USENET?

I am not one and I doubt if anyone else is either.

Tim Meddick

People who supports me don't dare say it here because the trolls will send
abuse complaints to their ISP or posts lies about my software. When they use
my software they send their thanks to my blog
http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/ in the feedback section or they
email me directly.

your time.

"zvn[]teq[7]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gvc36p$arn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Leythos wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>> says...<snip>

> what I want to know is why the hell would name their screename 'PCBUTTS'?
> sounds gross at first look
>
> and out of curiosity, are there *any* PCBUTTS supporters in USENET?

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

In news:gvc8pd$i21$(E-Mail Removed),
zvn[]teq[7] <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I wonder how much longer this thread can get... *places bets*

Did you get your problem solved?

Mara

On Sun, 24 May 2009 16:15:26 -0700, "Tim Meddick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>People who supports me don't dare say it here because the trolls will send
>abuse complaints to their ISP or posts lies about my software. When they use
>my software they send their thanks to my blog

This is in your AUP, morphergirl:

" Spam/E-mail/Usenet Abuse: Violation of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, or any other
applicable law regulating e-mail services, constitutes a violation of this AUP.

Spam/E-mail or Usenet abuse is prohibited using IP Services. Examples of
Spam/E-mail or Usenet abuse include but are not limited to the following
activities:

....sending messages that are harassing or malicious, or otherwise could
reasonably be predicted to interfere with another party's quiet enjoyment of the
IP Services or the Internet (e.g., through language, frequency, size or
otherwise);....

....sending electronic messages that do not accurately identify the sender, the
sender's return address, the e-mail address of origin, or other information
contained in the subject line or header;..."

And of course let's not forget:

Violation of Intellectual Property Rights: IP Service(s) shall not be used to
publish, submit/receive upload/download, post, use, copy or otherwise reproduce,
transmit, re-transmit, distribute or store any content/material or to engage in
any activity that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates the
intellectual property rights or privacy or publicity rights of AT&T or any
individual, group or entity, including but not limited to any rights protected
by any copyright, patent, trademark laws, trade secret, trade dress, right of
privacy, right of publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property right
now known or later recognized by statute, judicial decision or regulation."

I'd say there are several grounds for complaints here, morphergirl. Now back
into the blockhouse you go.

--
<rw-rw-rw-> I don't care if it can reproduce sound well enough for
dolphins to talk to each other through it, if you can't grep it it's

Tim Meddick

If I have violated any of those then why am I still here?

your time.

"Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Sun, 24 May 2009 16:15:26 -0700, "Tim Meddick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>People who supports me don't dare say it here because the trolls will send
>>abuse complaints to their ISP or posts lies about my software. When they
>>use
>>my software they send their thanks to my blog

> This is in your AUP, morphergirl:
>
> " Spam/E-mail/Usenet Abuse: Violation of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, or any
> other
> applicable law regulating e-mail services, constitutes a violation of this
> AUP.
>
> Spam/E-mail or Usenet abuse is prohibited using IP Services. Examples of
> Spam/E-mail or Usenet abuse include but are not limited to the following
> activities:
>
> ...sending messages that are harassing or malicious, or otherwise could
> reasonably be predicted to interfere with another party's quiet enjoyment
> of the
> IP Services or the Internet (e.g., through language, frequency, size or
> otherwise);....
>
> ...sending electronic messages that do not accurately identify the sender,
> the
> sender's return address, the e-mail address of origin, or other
> information
> contained in the subject line or header;..."
>
> And of course let's not forget:
>
> Violation of Intellectual Property Rights: IP Service(s) shall not be used
> publish, submit/receive upload/download, post, use, copy or otherwise
> reproduce,
> transmit, re-transmit, distribute or store any content/material or to
> engage in
> any activity that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates the
> intellectual property rights or privacy or publicity rights of AT&T or any
> individual, group or entity, including but not limited to any rights
> protected
> by any copyright, patent, trademark laws, trade secret, trade dress, right
> of
> privacy, right of publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property
> right
> now known or later recognized by statute, judicial decision or
> regulation."
>
> I'd say there are several grounds for complaints here, morphergirl. Now
> back
> into the blockhouse you go.
>
> --
> <rw-rw-rw-> I don't care if it can reproduce sound well enough for
> dolphins to talk to each other through it, if you can't grep it it's
> evil.

joevan

On Sun, 24 May 2009 16:11:17 -0400, "zvn[]teq[7]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Leythos wrote:
>> I control this thread. As long as I keep posting, that other Leythos
>> MUST defend his name. Watch he will reply with an abuse report. I am in
>> control of him. He is my lapdog.
>>

>Jack Russell Terrier?

Pit bull, wolf mix.