Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hijack this forum confusion

Reply
Thread Tools

Hijack this forum confusion

 
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
In article <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Leythos wrote:
> > Post it here.
> >

>
> No problem:
>


PCBUTTS1, a known unethical hact, is asking you to do something that is
not approved of - he will ask you to install his crapware that he's
stolen from others and hacked in malicious ways.

He's stalked me through usenet groups, created a domain in my name, and
he impersonates me, his latest sickness, proving exactly what we say
about him. He's even posted links to filthy pornographic material on his
website....

If you follow anything posted by PCBUTTS, impersonating me or not, you
do so at great risk to your system.

--
You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
In article <ul0Sl.30791$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Path: news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com! flph200.ffdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!flph199.ffdc.sbc. com!prodigy.com!flpi107.ffdc.sbc.com!nlpi066.nbdc. sbc.com.POSTED!1244ae27!not-for-mail
> From: "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> References: <gv9hpb$2le$(E-Mail Removed)> <03ZRl.30347$(E-Mail Removed)> <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)>
> In-Reply-To: <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Subject: Re: Hijack this forum confusion
> Lines: 30
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=response
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6001.18049
> X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090523-0, 05/23/2009), Outbound message
> X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
> Message-ID: <ul0Sl.30791$(E-Mail Removed)>
> NNTP-Posting-Host: 76.198.93.184
> X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
> X-Trace: nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com 1243124186 ST000 76.198.93.184 (Sat, 23 May 2009 20:16:26 EDT)
> NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 20:16:26 EDT
> Organization: at&t http://my.att.net/
> X-UserInfo1: [[PGG[WEWJS[C\D[_@CD^VX@WB]^PCPDLXUNNHLIWIWTEPIB_NVUAH_[BL[\IRKIANGGJBFNJF_DOLSCENSY^U@FRFUEXR@KFXYDBPWBCDQJA @X_DCBHXR[C@\EOKCJLED_SZ@RMWYXYWE_P@\\GOIW^@SYFFSWHFIXMADO@^[ADPRPETLBJ]RDGENSKQQZN
> Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:16:27 -0700
>
> What problems are you having? Your log looks good except for the fact that
> you need to reboot your system.
>


The headers from the Usenet posts prove that the message was not posted
by myself, Leythos. The Usenet troll/unethical hack, PCBUTTS is posting
impersonating myself, proving all the bad things that this group has
posted about him and proving just how unethical he is.

You should avoid following any advice from impersonation based posts.

Complaint filed with (E-Mail Removed)

--
You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
In news:EkYRl.38033$(E-Mail Removed)2,
Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 May 2009 15:11:47 -0400, zvn[]teq[7] wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> yesterday I posted my log from HJT here:
>>
>> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php/...5.new.html#new
>>
>> so somebody replies to my post named Derek and he requested that I
>> Download to Desktop: DDS by sUBs and to attach the contents of both
>> logs back to that thread.
>>
>> But then somebody named 'therumdude' responds back to Derek and with
>> a response: reports as requested with 2 .txt attachments from his DDS
>> scans
>>
>> Soooooooo I'm like thinking, wha? That was my first time posted a HJT
>> log to a forum but correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't there something
>> odd about someone else reponding in my thread as if *they* were the
>> OP?
>>
>> Then Derek responds back to 'therumdude' and says "nothing definite
>> but ther error messages in teh attach.txt suggest a possible service
>> or rootkit problem" and then gives tips on removal.
>>
>> Anyway, could someone recommend a better forum to post the log to or
>> is there something I'm missing?
>>
>> Thanks in advance

>
> You don't post the log to forums. You get it analysed by
> copying/pasting your log into the box at <www.hijackthis.de/en>


Agree.

> The analysis will have different symbols after each entry. Delete
> those entries with a red 'X' immediately.


Disagree. Sometimes the red "X" doesn't mean what you might think. For
example, here's a result from my HJT log of moments ago:

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - C:\search\search.htm / <BIG RED
"X"> / Very safe / The entry &Search has been identified as nasty.

Actually, the entry *is* safe. It comes from here:

http://www.jfitz.com/tips/search.htm

But hijackthis.de can't quite make up its mind whether it's safe or not.

This is not the first time I've had wonky results from the web page, and
I can't be the only one.

> Anything else apart from
> those with a green symbol (a tick or a cross, can't remember) should
> be researched and as a result of your research you can decide whether
> or not to delete them.


Everything that comes up weird should be researched.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell



 
Reply With Quote
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
In article <0050de06$0$9505$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
>
> In article <ul0Sl.30791$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> says...
> > Path: news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com! flph200.ffdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!flph199.ffdc.sbc. com!prodigy.com!flpi107.ffdc.sbc.com!nlpi066.nbdc. sbc.com.POSTED!1244ae27!not-for-mail
> > From: "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> > References: <gv9hpb$2le$(E-Mail Removed)> <03ZRl.30347$(E-Mail Removed)> <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)>
> > In-Reply-To: <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)>
> > Subject: Re: Hijack this forum confusion
> > Lines: 30
> > MIME-Version: 1.0
> > Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=response
> > Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> > X-Priority: 3
> > X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> > X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000
> > X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6001.18049
> > X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090523-0, 05/23/2009), Outbound message
> > X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
> > Message-ID: <ul0Sl.30791$(E-Mail Removed)>
> > NNTP-Posting-Host: 76.198.93.184
> > X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
> > X-Trace: nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com 1243124186 ST000 76.198.93.184 (Sat, 23 May 2009 20:16:26 EDT)
> > NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 20:16:26 EDT
> > Organization: at&t http://my.att.net/
> > X-UserInfo1: [[PGG[WEWJS[C\D[_@CD^VX@WB]^PCPDLXUNNHLIWIWTEPIB_NVUAH_[BL[\IRKIANGGJBFNJF_DOLSCENSY^U@FRFUEXR@KFXYDBPWBCDQJA @X_DCBHXR[C@\EOKCJLED_SZ@RMWYXYWE_P@\\GOIW^@SYFFSWHFIXMADO@^[ADPRPETLBJ]RDGENSKQQZN
> > Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:16:27 -0700
> >
> > What problems are you having? Your log looks good except for the fact that
> > you need to reboot your system.
> >

>
> The headers from the Usenet posts prove that the message was not posted
> by myself, Leythos. The Usenet troll/unethical hack, PCBUTTS is posting
> impersonating myself, proving all the bad things that this group has
> posted about him and proving just how unethical he is.
>
> You should avoid following any advice from impersonation based posts.
>
> Complaint filed with (E-Mail Removed)


Sorry, filed complaint with (E-Mail Removed) and (E-Mail Removed)

--
You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
In article <0050dc8f$0$9505$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Complaint filed with (E-Mail Removed)
>
>


Sorry, filed complaint with (E-Mail Removed) and (E-Mail Removed)

--
You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
In news:0050dc8f$0$9505$(E-Mail Removed),
Leythos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In article <03ZRl.30347$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> says...
>> Path:
>> news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com! flph200.ffdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!flph199.ffdc.sbc. com!prodigy.com!flpi107.ffdc.sbc.com!nlpi064.nbdc. sbc.com.POSTED!1244ae27!not-for-mail
>> From: "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>> References: <gv9hpb$2le$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> In-Reply-To: <gv9hpb$2le$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Subject: Re: Hijack this forum confusion
>> Lines: 41
>> MIME-Version: 1.0
>> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
>> reply-type=response
>> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>> X-Priority: 3
>> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
>> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000
>> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6001.18049
>> X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090523-0, 05/23/2009), Outbound message
>> X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
>> Message-ID: <03ZRl.30347$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> NNTP-Posting-Host: 76.198.93.184
>> X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
>> X-Trace: nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com 1243110716 ST000 76.198.93.184 (Sat,
>> 23 May 2009 16:31:56 EDT)
>> NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 16:31:56 EDT
>> Organization: at&t http://my.att.net/
>> X-UserInfo1:
>> OX[[B_SGABSUS^I]^JKBOW@@YJ_ZTB\MV@BL\QMIWIWTEPIB_NVUAH_[BL[\IRKIANGGJBFNJF_DOLSCENSY^U@FRFUEXR@KFXYDBPWBCDQJA @X_DCBHXR[C@\EOKCJLED_SZ@RMWYXYWE_P@\\GOIW^@SYFFSWHFIXMADO@^[ADPRPETLBJ]RDGENSKQQZN
>> Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 13:32:02 -0700
>>
>> Post it here.
>>

>
> The headers from the Usenet posts prove that the message was not
> posted by myself, Leythos. The Usenet troll/unethical hack, PCBUTTS
> is posting impersonating myself, proving all the bad things that this
> group has posted about him and proving just how unethical he is.
>
> You should avoid following any advice from impersonation based posts.
>
> Complaint filed with (E-Mail Removed)


Don't do that.

Teranews won't take any action on such a complaint. If I and twenty
other people want to call ourselves "Leythos," there's not a damn thing
you can do about it. For that matter, if you want to call yourself
"Christopher Butts," you can do that, and there's not a damn thing Mr.
Brain Injury can do about it.

He didn't forge you, more's the pity, so there is no recourse, and it
just makes you look clueless to send these kinds of complaints. Worse
yet, when someone manages to nail him with a legitimate complaint, it's
more likely to be ignored simply because of all the bogus complaints.

If you don't believe me, ask about this in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
where it is kinda on-topic.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell


 
Reply With Quote
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
My name is Leythos and I MUST defend my name. I MUST keep stalking pcbutts1.
My name is my honor. My name is Leythos and I MUST defend my name.


--
- Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
- Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)


"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0050de06$0$9505$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <ul0Sl.30791$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> says...
>> Path:
>> news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com! flph200.ffdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!flph199.ffdc.sbc. com!prodigy.com!flpi107.ffdc.sbc.com!nlpi066.nbdc. sbc.com.POSTED!1244ae27!not-for-mail
>> From: "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>> References: <gv9hpb$2le$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> <03ZRl.30347$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> In-Reply-To: <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Subject: Re: Hijack this forum confusion
>> Lines: 30
>> MIME-Version: 1.0
>> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
>> reply-type=response
>> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>> X-Priority: 3
>> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
>> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000
>> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6001.18049
>> X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090523-0, 05/23/2009), Outbound message
>> X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
>> Message-ID: <ul0Sl.30791$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> NNTP-Posting-Host: 76.198.93.184
>> X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
>> X-Trace: nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com 1243124186 ST000 76.198.93.184 (Sat, 23 May
>> 2009 20:16:26 EDT)
>> NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 20:16:26 EDT
>> Organization: at&t http://my.att.net/
>> X-UserInfo1:
>> [[PGG[WEWJS[C\D[_@CD^VX@WB]^PCPDLXUNNHLIWIWTEPIB_NVUAH_[BL[\IRKIANGGJBFNJF_DOLSCENSY^U@FRFUEXR@KFXYDBPWBCDQJA @X_DCBHXR[C@\EOKCJLED_SZ@RMWYXYWE_P@\\GOIW^@SYFFSWHFIXMADO@^[ADPRPETLBJ]RDGENSKQQZN
>> Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:16:27 -0700
>>
>> What problems are you having? Your log looks good except for the fact
>> that
>> you need to reboot your system.
>>

>
> The headers from the Usenet posts prove that the message was not posted
> by myself, Leythos. The Usenet troll/unethical hack, PCBUTTS is posting
> impersonating myself, proving all the bad things that this group has
> posted about him and proving just how unethical he is.
>
> You should avoid following any advice from impersonation based posts.
>
> Complaint filed with (E-Mail Removed)
>
> --
> You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
> voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
> Trust yourself.
> (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)


 
Reply With Quote
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
My name is Leythos and I MUST defend my name. I MUST keep stalking pcbutts1.
My name is my honor. My name is Leythos and I MUST defend my name.


--
- Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
- Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)


"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0050df7e$0$9505$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <0050de06$0$9505$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>
>> In article <ul0Sl.30791$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>> says...
>> > Path:
>> > news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com! flph200.ffdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!flph199.ffdc.sbc. com!prodigy.com!flpi107.ffdc.sbc.com!nlpi066.nbdc. sbc.com.POSTED!1244ae27!not-for-mail
>> > From: "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>> > References: <gv9hpb$2le$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> > <03ZRl.30347$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> > <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> > In-Reply-To: <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> > Subject: Re: Hijack this forum confusion
>> > Lines: 30
>> > MIME-Version: 1.0
>> > Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
>> > reply-type=response
>> > Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>> > X-Priority: 3
>> > X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
>> > X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000
>> > X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6001.18049
>> > X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090523-0, 05/23/2009), Outbound message
>> > X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
>> > Message-ID: <ul0Sl.30791$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> > NNTP-Posting-Host: 76.198.93.184
>> > X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
>> > X-Trace: nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com 1243124186 ST000 76.198.93.184 (Sat, 23
>> > May 2009 20:16:26 EDT)
>> > NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 20:16:26 EDT
>> > Organization: at&t http://my.att.net/
>> > X-UserInfo1:
>> > [[PGG[WEWJS[C\D[_@CD^VX@WB]^PCPDLXUNNHLIWIWTEPIB_NVUAH_[BL[\IRKIANGGJBFNJF_DOLSCENSY^U@FRFUEXR@KFXYDBPWBCDQJA @X_DCBHXR[C@\EOKCJLED_SZ@RMWYXYWE_P@\\GOIW^@SYFFSWHFIXMADO@^[ADPRPETLBJ]RDGENSKQQZN
>> > Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:16:27 -0700
>> >
>> > What problems are you having? Your log looks good except for the fact
>> > that
>> > you need to reboot your system.
>> >

>>
>> The headers from the Usenet posts prove that the message was not posted
>> by myself, Leythos. The Usenet troll/unethical hack, PCBUTTS is posting
>> impersonating myself, proving all the bad things that this group has
>> posted about him and proving just how unethical he is.
>>
>> You should avoid following any advice from impersonation based posts.
>>
>> Complaint filed with (E-Mail Removed)

>
> Sorry, filed complaint with (E-Mail Removed) and (E-Mail Removed)
>
> --
> You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
> voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
> Trust yourself.
> (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)


 
Reply With Quote
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
I told that idiot that 2 weeks ago when he started filing complaints. The
idiot is stupid he thinks I am The real Truth now he cant get his complaints
filed to the right people. His obsession with this person is remarkable and
very funny. At my last count there are 3 people posting as Leythos.


--
- Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
- Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)


"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:0050dc8f$0$9505$(E-Mail Removed),
> Leythos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> In article <03ZRl.30347$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>> says...
>>> Path:
>>> news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com! flph200.ffdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!flph199.ffdc.sbc. com!prodigy.com!flpi107.ffdc.sbc.com!nlpi064.nbdc. sbc.com.POSTED!1244ae27!not-for-mail
>>> From: "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>>> References: <gv9hpb$2le$(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> In-Reply-To: <gv9hpb$2le$(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> Subject: Re: Hijack this forum confusion
>>> Lines: 41
>>> MIME-Version: 1.0
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
>>> reply-type=response
>>> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>>> X-Priority: 3
>>> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
>>> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000
>>> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6001.18049
>>> X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090523-0, 05/23/2009), Outbound message
>>> X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
>>> Message-ID: <03ZRl.30347$(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> NNTP-Posting-Host: 76.198.93.184
>>> X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
>>> X-Trace: nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com 1243110716 ST000 76.198.93.184 (Sat,
>>> 23 May 2009 16:31:56 EDT)
>>> NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 16:31:56 EDT
>>> Organization: at&t http://my.att.net/
>>> X-UserInfo1:
>>> OX[[B_SGABSUS^I]^JKBOW@@YJ_ZTB\MV@BL\QMIWIWTEPIB_NVUAH_[BL[\IRKIANGGJBFNJF_DOLSCENSY^U@FRFUEXR@KFXYDBPWBCDQJA @X_DCBHXR[C@\EOKCJLED_SZ@RMWYXYWE_P@\\GOIW^@SYFFSWHFIXMADO@^[ADPRPETLBJ]RDGENSKQQZN
>>> Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 13:32:02 -0700
>>>
>>> Post it here.
>>>

>>
>> The headers from the Usenet posts prove that the message was not
>> posted by myself, Leythos. The Usenet troll/unethical hack, PCBUTTS
>> is posting impersonating myself, proving all the bad things that this
>> group has posted about him and proving just how unethical he is.
>>
>> You should avoid following any advice from impersonation based posts.
>>
>> Complaint filed with (E-Mail Removed)

>
> Don't do that.
>
> Teranews won't take any action on such a complaint. If I and twenty other
> people want to call ourselves "Leythos," there's not a damn thing you can
> do about it. For that matter, if you want to call yourself "Christopher
> Butts," you can do that, and there's not a damn thing Mr. Brain Injury can
> do about it.
>
> He didn't forge you, more's the pity, so there is no recourse, and it just
> makes you look clueless to send these kinds of complaints. Worse yet, when
> someone manages to nail him with a legitimate complaint, it's more likely
> to be ignored simply because of all the bogus complaints.
>
> If you don't believe me, ask about this in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
> where it is kinda on-topic.
>
> --
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
>
> If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
> scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
> refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
> which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
> will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
> explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Leythos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-24-2009
In article <Sf1Sl.91157$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Path: news.astraweb.com!border2.newsrouter.astraweb.com! npeer03.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad.highwinds-media.com!newsfe13.iad.POSTED!4b08191c!not-for-mail
> From: "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> References: <gv9hpb$2le$(E-Mail Removed)> <03ZRl.30347$(E-Mail Removed)> <gv9skq$g64$(E-Mail Removed)> <ul0Sl.30791$(E-Mail Removed)> <0050de06$0$9505$(E-Mail Removed)>
> In-Reply-To: <0050de06$0$9505$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Subject: Re: Hijack this forum confusion - PCBUTTS1 - Impersonating again
> Lines: 66
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6001.18049
> X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090523-0, 05/23/2009), Outbound message
> X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
> Message-ID: <Sf1Sl.91157$(E-Mail Removed)>
> X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed)
> NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 01:18:42 UTC
> Organization: TeraNews.com
> Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 18:18:37 -0700
>



The headers from the Usenet posts prove that the message was not posted
by myself, Leythos. The Usenet troll/unethical hack, PCBUTTS is posting
impersonating myself, proving all the bad things that this group has
posted about him and proving just how unethical he is.

You should avoid following any advice from impersonation based posts.

Complaint filed with (E-Mail Removed)

--
You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hijack this log file confusion? =?Utf-8?B?bWNrNjg0?= Wireless Networking 1 10-10-2006 11:30 PM
[Ruby Forum] Forum digest by email Alexey Verkhovsky Ruby 0 09-22-2004 07:21 PM
hijack of explorer bern Computer Support 2 07-05-2003 08:20 PM



Advertisments