Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Color selector

Color selector

Chris

Hi

I can't find any element in the WebForms of VisualStudio
that allows the user to select a color from a range of e.g.
system or web colors! Is there something available or is
this to be made "manually"?

Greetings
Chris

Jose L Rodriguez

I found this in google, you have to do it manually

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=co...tngxa08&rnum=8

hth

Jose

news:0c9c01c3bf1f$e0bb79a0$(E-Mail Removed)...

warning message for case statements where the selector signal is of type std_logic_vector profpenguin@shaw.ca VHDL 6 02-11-2005 05:38 AM
My color selector. Javascript 11 11-05-2004 12:59 PM
Multi list box selector and post back question Brian Henry ASP .Net 3 08-18-2004 11:31 PM
Data grid with current page combo box selector Brian Henry ASP .Net 2 07-22-2004 11:13 AM

Advertisments