Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Microsoft Certification

Microsoft Certification

eye1acar@gmail.com

05-21-2009
Hello,

I'm interested in getting Microsoft Certification as a Software
Developer. I basically am doing work in C# and WPF. I was told that
in the past if you completed one exam, you could get the MCP
designation. I was also told that some of these exams have changed
since March of this year, and some have in fact been discontinued. Is
there still a MCP certification that you can get if you pass just one
exam? If so, which exam number along the C# or WPF vein would be the
easiest?

Thanks

11-26-2009
hey guys , just passed final exam of mcse 2003 and Iam now MCSE 2003 Certified . went through months of studies , used certarea.com exams , MOC books . certarea.com questions were right on money . Even though they do not provide real exam questions , their questions are harder then real exams , so it makes it easy to understand concepts . now am looking forward to moving to cisco track

Posting Rules