Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > MS Visual Studio 2005 wanted

MS Visual Studio 2005 wanted

Gib Bogle

Anyone got this and willing to sell it?

Jack Spratt

"Gib Bogle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gv4l8p$fa$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone got this and willing to sell it?

What you need it for Gib?
Reason I ask is that if it's web (only) related then you can get Visual Web
Developer (either VB.Net or C#) for free.
I'm using VS2008 now. Alas I can't sell my previous versions as they are
MSDN licensed.

Gib Bogle

Jack Spratt wrote:
> "Gib Bogle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gv4l8p$fa$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone got this and willing to sell it?

> What you need it for Gib?
> Reason I ask is that if it's web (only) related then you can get Visual
> Web Developer (either VB.Net or C#) for free.
> I'm using VS2008 now. Alas I can't sell my previous versions as they are
> MSDN licensed.

I need it to drive the Intel Fortran and C++ compilers. I have these at
work, but have to buy my own VS to use on my personal netbook. I didn't
realize that you couldn't sell a licensed version, unless of course your
VS2008 is an upgrade from VS2005.

Jack Spratt

"Gib Bogle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gv5j24$skl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jack Spratt wrote:
>> "Gib Bogle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:gv4l8p$fa$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Anyone got this and willing to sell it?

>> What you need it for Gib?
>> Reason I ask is that if it's web (only) related then you can get Visual
>> Web Developer (either VB.Net or C#) for free.
>> I'm using VS2008 now. Alas I can't sell my previous versions as they are
>> MSDN licensed.

> I need it to drive the Intel Fortran and C++ compilers. I have these at
> work, but have to buy my own VS to use on my personal netbook. I didn't
> realize that you couldn't sell a licensed version, unless of course your
> VS2008 is an upgrade from VS2005.

My version isn't a paid version as such.
I have a MSDN developers license (or whatever it is called these days).
I get every OS, tool, SDK, Server.... well every MS product except games
right back to DOS 0.001 for development and testing purposes.
I cannot sell on any product I no longer use nor sell any solution built
with these products.